Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real - Page 101
Page 101 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1779

Thread: Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Is the Demo Chart Movement Fake or Real

Due to the fact that that traders have always want to succeed in this business some do think that the demo is for deceiving purpose as the movement might not be same with the real account.

I see some traders saying that the best place to practice is with the real account and though I agree with that, but not everyone would have the money to just throw away all in the name of learning how to trade forex. I see the demo account chart movement as real with the live account and we should know that what ever that happens with the live account also tends to happen with the demo account.

My conclusion: I have seen most traders look for something to blame on when they loose. It can be possible to be good in the demo account and be terrible with the live account due to the fact of how hard it is to control emotions when we invest money in this business. In all we should see the demo account as a part of real account and take the money as a real money if we must succeed in forex business.

Attachment 13139

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Demo account is a good place to learn how to trade forex because it about trading and the chart movement of the demo account is real this is why you can use the demo account and start trading in the live account without the need of learning from other sources demo is not fake account only the money we use in trading is fake.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=id]I saw a demo account as the best platform for us to learn and practice forex trading most traders see it as a fake but for me I saw a demo account as real, and therefore as a novice like me better learn first on a demo account to better understand the forex trading this[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Demo account chart is real like real trading account chart. No fake movement in demo trading because if we are use demo trading for check our strategy because its same like real. Demo is not a fake account basically its a practice account which help us to learn about this business. So its not fake its only a practice account for practicing forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I have been making use of the demo account ever since and believe me the demo account is not fake because the same trading process I have learned from the demo account, that same thing is what I am making use of on the real account and it is working With that been said, that is already enough proof that the demo is not fake.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Movement of demo account is not fake we must learn how to trade forex in the demo account before we start trade in the live account it is very necessary, cause the forex market is risky we cannot risk money to start trading in the live account without obtaining proper training in the demo account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    So it becomes the best for practice and learning. Demo account is not only useful for beginners but also for old traders. Beginners use demo account for learn forex and test themselves whether they are fit to start real trading or not. we should put proper plans on managing our risk by having a good strategy to minimize loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Antar2016 View Post
    So it becomes the best for practice and learning. Demo account is not only useful for beginners but also for old traders. Beginners use demo account for learn forex and test themselves whether they are fit to start real trading or not. we should put proper plans on managing our risk by having a good strategy to minimize loss.
    Demo account is very beneficial before start trading we get learning basic and advance through demo account ,demo is a place where we build strategies and check their accuracy so by using them we get proper strategies for using in real trading ,and it is purely true movement so we get good results .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Demo account movement is not fake, the chart movement of the demo account is real so the demo account is not a waste of time demo account is where we can learn how to trade and develop a very good experience and strategy of trading forex, before we should start to trade in the real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Most of the things I know about forex trading are things which I have been able to learn from the demo trading account, it has taught me a lot, therefore trading is a risky business but the more you have got to learn then the more you can make money from the market. Furthermore, there is no other best way of learning aside from following the demo account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    its easy to understand about it that only the difference of deposited amount would be different in both of these accounts and other features will remain same in both types of accounts forex trading is a risky business and only those who will ever get to become successful in it are those who have learned and got to understand how the business works

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast