My Day with RoboForex "Sixteen" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Day with RoboForex "Sixteen"

At this present time, the screenshot below is how my trading chart looks like. I am trading the eur/usd pair and I could see its really heading bullish. I have a runing buy signal trade which I am hoping to hit tp and I also have another sell stop pending order which will activate if the buy signal didn't reach my tp but come to hit my SL. Anyway am still wishing good luck to myself in my finding and trading the resistance and support zone. IMG_20151221_235204.JPG

Such a good day today for eur/usd pair. It made a good movement for bullish today and its really going as expected when looking at the day 1 chart. Am glad to make out some profits as am preparing for tomorrows trade. Am still anticipating on the GU trade, still not yet ripe to make a better entry

Didn't get to trade today but am looking forward to catch some few pips with the eur/usd pair tomorrow. We suppose the pair will go to 1.0925 first. Having overcome the first target the price might go downwards to 1.0800. So am looking at sell.
    IMG_20151223_235108.JPG

It's Christmas and the market is on holidays. There is no trading today as we celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus in this earth. I am wishing every RoboForex members, the Mod and the Admin a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.
    IMG-20151225-WA0002.jpg

Just like yesterday, today is weekend and the market is still closed up. Waiting for Monday when the market will resume finally and see what decision I can take on my trade. This is holiday season and trading this season can be a bit dull but indeed I can still make out some few pips once I have the right entry. It's all good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12