My Day with RoboForex "Sixteen"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Day with RoboForex "Sixteen"

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

My Day with RoboForex "Sixteen"

It's great starting up a beautiful thread to talk about my journey towards this forex business.

I must confess it hasn't been easy for me as I have always dare to quit this business due to consecutive losses I have encountered generally. But it's all good that each time I made that decision, I even get to see myself trading forex all over again believing that there must be a holy grail which I can earn from consistently.

I started getting interested in forex business as of the year 2013 and though I have no much knowledge then, I couldn't afford to get a tutor who will teach about this business. I didn't have money and I know as a student, hiring a tutor will cost me so much as I can't afford that. I have no option than to hit the Internet and this is where I realized that its possible to learn about this business online without a tutor.

For me I am a different kind of trader because since I have started forex I haven't trade with a computer but with my mobile phone. My friends have adviced me to get a laptop but since I can't afford it for now it's better to use what I have at my own hands and generate something for myself than to be idle doing nothing. I believe that I can even make it much more with my mobile device and I thank God that from my trade I have really come up with money to pay my bills in school and to actually feed myself.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH FOREX.

I have come to realize that forex is not easy and I have traded with the demo account very good enough but would start loosing when ever I trade with the live account. I get to understand it was the ability not to control my emotions and the fact that I don't have large equity to make that huge funds I have always desired that made me loose. I keep blowing my account until I said it was enough and went to my demo this time with a little fund to see how I can grow my capital with a good strategy.

I traded the demo account and learn many other things like placing pending orders, analyzing my trade with price actions, calculating a better lot size and much more. Infact the demo was a helpful tool for me to develop into becoming a good trader today. I joined different forex groups where I learnt from the analysis of other traders and I have worked with so many other forums discussing about forex business. I recently joined Roboforex and I am glad it's a wonderful place for me to explore and develop more.

SIXTEEN TRADING STRATEGY

Indeed I have tired numerous types of strategies I have watched in YouTube videos and read online but in all, few were effective and the other ones didn't stand the test of time. I realize that the best strategy I can ever depend upon is price action strategy because it have proven to be profitable in the longrun and at least its easier to analyze with this type of strategy on my mobile device then any other strategy I have tired so far

What I normally do is to find the support and resistance level of the price action and from there I can work on creating a pending order of both buy order and sell order. A picture of my trade below illustrates what I mean

IMG_20151214_071504.JPG

From this pending order, one must trigger and if buy triggers I delete sell stop and place a new sell stop order with the stop loss of my buy order. This is done so that if my buy didn't hit take profit target, I could indeed take the sell order which would mostly hit my take profit. From my trading experience I came to settle with this strategy because it gives me room to earn much more consistently in the long run. It's a good strategy which am still developing and tweaking it more to suit any condition of the market and get to make good money for myself in this business. I really believe the holy grail in forex is that startegy that would work out for you and give you the opportunity to earn much more consistently.

MY PROFIT MAKING PROOFS ON THE DEMO ACCOUNT.

I have really practice well with the demo account I went back to collect up my past picture of my trade. I do it in any currency pair but like I say am always tweaking it and finding a very good pair I could depend on that will be consistent for me. So far so good this is the proof.

IMG_20151214_151726.jpg

Since am learning everyday Robo Forex gives me the opportunity to get bonus I could trade with and am hoping that I can earn good bonus and use this strategy and see myself making good money with the live account. Am so happy that even with my mobile tablet device, I have gone this far and I know soon I will get a laptop on my own and am believing it's from the money I will make from my trade. It's an awesome trade and am hopeful indeed as I will discuss more on my daily trades in this great thread.

PICTURE OF THE REAL SIXTEEN
    IMG_20151214_060936.JPG

PHOTO OF MY WORKING PLACE AND MY TRADING DEVICE (mobile tablet, power bank and my calculator)
    IMG_20151214_070423.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Sixteen; 12-14-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    you're the 1st showing you trade via mobile, did you participated in contests contextfx ?
    if you not you're seriously missing a lot of easy available bonuses
    you are most advance technology user i guess at the forum Tablet and a smartphone , cool!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    you're the 1st showing you trade via mobile, did you participated in contests contextfx ?
    if you not you're seriously missing a lot of easy available bonuses
    you are most advance technology user i guess at the forum Tablet and a smartphone , cool!
    Thanks indeed. I will look forward to check out the contest fx. It's really good trading with smartphone

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday trade was not really as I expected but though the market didn't hit my take profit level, I had to breakeven. I think I will focus on the eur/usd pair now and see how it will all go for me.
    IMG_20151215_123138.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Today is a new day as I have just set up my pending orders for the eur/usd. Not withstanding that there is will be a major news today, am not bothered but am still following along with my price action strategy. Let's see how it will work out today. Success in my today's trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    That's a good strategy mate, personally I also love to focus on support and resistance, price action is best that's true.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Yesterday news was absolutely surprising for some traders for the Usd as most analysis have predicted the sell trend. It really later started moving for the sell trend but at first it was hiked for bullish and am sure many people would have loose out. For my trade, one pending order was negative while the other one was positive. Still good for me though.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Yesterday news was absolutely surprising for some traders for the Usd as most analysis have predicted the sell trend. It really later started moving for the sell trend but at first it was hiked for bullish and am sure many people would have loose out. For my trade, one pending order was negative while the other one was positive. Still good for me though.
    what bias told you that sell USD ? i mean the USD has been got strong bullish sentiment so i am bit confused to see , any good reason you got to sell USD ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    what bias told you that sell USD ? i mean the USD has been got strong bullish sentiment so i am bit confused to see , any good reason you got to sell USD ?
    I think there was a weak bullish sign for the Eur/usd and indeed after the news trade it really went down after the interest rate. I think the price is likely to go downward to the support level of 1.0800 and 1.0730.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Was busy all through yesterday studying the charts and looking on the means to improve on my trading strategy. Price actions remains the best key to trade and am sticking on that. I am looking forward to add GBP/USD to my list of favourite pairs to trade good. This week will be massive I guess.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Today is Monday and its a new trading day for me. Watching the market closely I have set my pending orders and waiting for activation as I look to determine the movement of Eur/usd pair. For Gbp/usd I am looking closely on it too and waiting for a better time to strike.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast