My Day with RoboForex "Sixteen" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Day with RoboForex "Sixteen"

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

My Day with RoboForex "Sixteen"

It's great starting up a beautiful thread to talk about my journey towards this forex business.

I must confess it hasn't been easy for me as I have always dare to quit this business due to consecutive losses I have encountered generally. But it's all good that each time I made that decision, I even get to see myself trading forex all over again believing that there must be a holy grail which I can earn from consistently.

I started getting interested in forex business as of the year 2013 and though I have no much knowledge then, I couldn't afford to get a tutor who will teach about this business. I didn't have money and I know as a student, hiring a tutor will cost me so much as I can't afford that. I have no option than to hit the Internet and this is where I realized that its possible to learn about this business online without a tutor.

For me I am a different kind of trader because since I have started forex I haven't trade with a computer but with my mobile phone. My friends have adviced me to get a laptop but since I can't afford it for now it's better to use what I have at my own hands and generate something for myself than to be idle doing nothing. I believe that I can even make it much more with my mobile device and I thank God that from my trade I have really come up with money to pay my bills in school and to actually feed myself.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH FOREX.

I have come to realize that forex is not easy and I have traded with the demo account very good enough but would start loosing when ever I trade with the live account. I get to understand it was the ability not to control my emotions and the fact that I don't have large equity to make that huge funds I have always desired that made me loose. I keep blowing my account until I said it was enough and went to my demo this time with a little fund to see how I can grow my capital with a good strategy.

I traded the demo account and learn many other things like placing pending orders, analyzing my trade with price actions, calculating a better lot size and much more. Infact the demo was a helpful tool for me to develop into becoming a good trader today. I joined different forex groups where I learnt from the analysis of other traders and I have worked with so many other forums discussing about forex business. I recently joined Roboforex and I am glad it's a wonderful place for me to explore and develop more.

SIXTEEN TRADING STRATEGY

Indeed I have tired numerous types of strategies I have watched in YouTube videos and read online but in all, few were effective and the other ones didn't stand the test of time. I realize that the best strategy I can ever depend upon is price action strategy because it have proven to be profitable in the longrun and at least its easier to analyze with this type of strategy on my mobile device then any other strategy I have tired so far

What I normally do is to find the support and resistance level of the price action and from there I can work on creating a pending order of both buy order and sell order. A picture of my trade below illustrates what I mean

Attachment 13134

From this pending order, one must trigger and if buy triggers I delete sell stop and place a new sell stop order with the stop loss of my buy order. This is done so that if my buy didn't hit take profit target, I could indeed take the sell order which would mostly hit my take profit. From my trading experience I came to settle with this strategy because it gives me room to earn much more consistently in the long run. It's a good strategy which am still developing and tweaking it more to suit any condition of the market and get to make good money for myself in this business. I really believe the holy grail in forex is that startegy that would work out for you and give you the opportunity to earn much more consistently.

MY PROFIT MAKING PROOFS ON THE DEMO ACCOUNT.

I have really practice well with the demo account I went back to collect up my past picture of my trade. I do it in any currency pair but like I say am always tweaking it and finding a very good pair I could depend on that will be consistent for me. So far so good this is the proof.

Attachment 13140

Since am learning everyday Robo Forex gives me the opportunity to get bonus I could trade with and am hoping that I can earn good bonus and use this strategy and see myself making good money with the live account. Am so happy that even with my mobile tablet device, I have gone this far and I know soon I will get a laptop on my own and am believing it's from the money I will make from my trade. It's an awesome trade and am hopeful indeed as I will discuss more on my daily trades in this great thread.

PICTURE OF THE REAL SIXTEEN
    Attachment 13136

PHOTO OF MY WORKING PLACE AND MY TRADING DEVICE (mobile tablet, power bank and my calculator)
    Attachment 13137

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Sixteen; 12-14-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Thumbs Up
    At this present time, the screenshot below is how my trading chart looks like. I am trading the eur/usd pair and I could see its really heading bullish. I have a runing buy signal trade which I am hoping to hit tp and I also have another sell stop pending order which will activate if the buy signal didn't reach my tp but come to hit my SL. Anyway am still wishing good luck to myself in my finding and trading the resistance and support zone. IMG_20151221_235204.JPG

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Such a good day today for eur/usd pair. It made a good movement for bullish today and its really going as expected when looking at the day 1 chart. Am glad to make out some profits as am preparing for tomorrows trade. Am still anticipating on the GU trade, still not yet ripe to make a better entry

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Didn't get to trade today but am looking forward to catch some few pips with the eur/usd pair tomorrow. We suppose the pair will go to 1.0925 first. Having overcome the first target the price might go downwards to 1.0800. So am looking at sell.
    IMG_20151223_235108.JPG

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    It's Christmas and the market is on holidays. There is no trading today as we celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus in this earth. I am wishing every RoboForex members, the Mod and the Admin a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.
    IMG-20151225-WA0002.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Just like yesterday, today is weekend and the market is still closed up. Waiting for Monday when the market will resume finally and see what decision I can take on my trade. This is holiday season and trading this season can be a bit dull but indeed I can still make out some few pips once I have the right entry. It's all good

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12