MY TRADING DAY WITH ROBOFOREX "CUTIEKC"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY TRADING DAY WITH ROBOFOREX "CUTIEKC"

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236

MY TRADING DAY WITH ROBOFOREX "CUTIEKC"

INTRODUCTION: I got to know about ROBOFOREX in the year 2012.12.12, I can clearly remember the joy I felt, having a broker that offers trading bonus to trade with. I became active made some post and when I got to 6500 points, I tried creating account with the broker, but I figured that my country(Nigeria) was no longer supported. I got discourage and sad. But the love I had for the broker and forum make me checked consistently and chat with the live support to know when my country will be accepted back again.

I started Trading with my bonus recently after my country was accepted and I am happy so far.

MY TRADING STRATEGY: I am not much that experienced, but I make use of the candle stick trading methods that includes. BEARISH BAR, PIN BAR BULLISH BAR, PIERCING LINE And the support and resistance breakout. I am yet to get that comfortable with the use of indicators so for now I use the trend line support and resistance levels also the horizontal lines. My risk to reward ratio is not that fixed,furthermore, there are factors I consider when setting it. I will illustrate with the trade I made with gold that gave me some profits.
    XAUUSDDaily cutie contest.png

Proof of trade profit.
    Cutie contest.jpg

That is the image of my gold trade and how I set my risk and reward ratio. I took the trade at the trend line support breakout and set my target at the next other horizontal support level and my risk( stoploss) above the candle that broke the support. That is how I take my trade and I set my take pending on the support or resistance levels.
    Furthermore, my risk should normally not be more than 5 percent of my account, but you know emotions is bad and I tend to increase it which cost me my last bonus. Good thing was that I make about 110 percent before losing my bonus.

MY TRADING ROUTINE. I am not new to forex trading, but I got recently serious with it, so to say, I am practicing the swing trading method on the longer time frame. Furthermore I analyze my pairs when the daily candle is about closing, so to say, I am a technical and candle stick trader but after losing my bonus I am on the demo account learning, and hoping to be stronger to be able to use my next bonus wisely.

Here is a picture of my after analyzing the market with my laptop last night.
    20151213_212736.jpg

EXPERIENCE WITH ROBOFOREX: ROBOFOREX is a trustworthy broker, I am glad that they made me believe that I can make something great out of nothing. Because I felt joy having my withdrawals paid to me fast even on weekends.

Payment one

Robo3rd.JPG

Payment two

Robopaid.JPG

Then three

Robointeresting.JPG

And the customer service are great with helping me.

MY FUTURE PLANS WITh ROBOFOREX: SInce I have no good offline job that I can save fast from in order to fund my trading account. I intend using the forum bonus wisely when next I get it. Furthermore, opening a different Non forum account with ROBOFOREX which I will deposit any profits made from the bonus. So to say, I will be active on the forum to share my experience with other traders.

CLOSURE. Forex trading is a business which one can make money and living from and ROBOFOREX are so kind to make it possible for most people who can't afford investing their own money. I will never let you guys down.

Thanks to the ADMIN and MODERATOR also to the SUPER ROBOFOREX broker.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cutiekc; 12-15-2015 at 07:37 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    your payment proof i am pretty sure gonna be a very good reason to give you much higher rank
    you also got a nice a cook work space, would love to know how you gonna crush this year end

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Here is my analysis on AUDUSD after a bearish engulfing candle formed, I think it is time for the pair to locate the trendline and possibly break below it. Furthermore, 16th will be US FED> interest rate which might help the pair to go more lower and break the support. I am in already.

AUDUSDDaily C.png

Good luck to me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Like my work is to follow my strategy and be strong at it so I could use the next bonus more better. I have been doing just that. Yesterday was a good day and I am expecting AUDUSD to go more down as expected, Furthermore, today will be US Interest rate announcement. The news could be in my favor.

Well, the most important thing is that according to the candle stick pattern I practice, I have a long trade set up on USDJPY which is a pin bar and confirmed by the other candle. I also would love to show more of my trading methods, so as others can learn from it. here is the picture of my USDJPY trade setup.

USDJPYDaily2.png

I will be happy to see me win the contest and have my strategy work for me, that way I can trade good with the next bonus.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Nice thread bro! In my reading of your updates, it seems you are combining more of the news trading to the previously explained way you trade. And the updates of the USDJPY today is a great one if the trader can find a way to make it happen and avert the news that is coming through FED interest rate on USD pairs.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Nice thread bro! In my reading of your updates, it seems you are combining more of the news trading to the previously explained way you trade. And the updates of the USDJPY today is a great one if the trader can find a way to make it happen and avert the news that is coming through FED interest rate on USD pairs.
    I don't trade the news. I am learning and trying to master the candle stick.

I think it is a good one because my USDJPY and AUDUSD trade are still going fine. I am expecting AUDUSD trade to break the daily chart support.

That is my update analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    did you see what FEEd just did ? it just liftoff US equities , just want to say that give a protective stop to Aussie trades cause USD strongly do got bullish sentiment ( p.s ; it's just advice not a recommendation )

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    did you see what FEEd just did ? it just liftoff US equities , just want to say that give a protective stop to Aussie trades cause USD strongly do got bullish sentiment ( p.s ; it's just advice not a recommendation )
    I am trading the candle stick pattern and I know that discipline is what that matters. I really don't care about the news, I follow candles and technical trading, furthermore even at knowing about the news I went ahead to take the trade. Now I think the candles has proven to me once more that I need not to worry about the news.

Here are live shots of my on going USDJPY and AUDUSD trade.

USDJPYDaily2c.png

AUDUSDDaily2.png

Tell me what you think about my trading method, Dear mod.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Well, Loss is part of the business.

On Friday the JPY monetary policy news affected my trade, hitting on my stoploss.
    Untitled.jpg

But I learned from it. Furthermore which is before the market went down, it retested the 123.726 resistance level.

IJ failed.jpg

I could have been out before the bearish movement had I place my Take profit at that area.

MY AUDUSD trade is still moving and is at a support trend line which I am expecting it to breakout.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    The key is that always place stop loss, no one holds here holygrial so it's good as long account alive you can grab opportunities.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast