MY TRADING DAY WITH ROBOFOREX "CUTIEKC" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY TRADING DAY WITH ROBOFOREX "CUTIEKC"

Banned
    Right buddy, there is no holy grail and we all have to pay attention on stop loss every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    The key is that always place stop loss, no one holds here holygrial so it's good as long account alive you can grab opportunities.
    I agree with you, there is nothing as the holy grail in forex. Furthermore, a trader needs to accept loss and also make use of good risk management so as even when the loss occurs it will not be much. That is what I did exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Right buddy, there is no holy grail and we all have to pay attention on stop loss every time.
    Nothing is perfect in forex trading.

It is a new week and I have analyzed my charts. Hoping for a better week and a better trading opportunity.

I really need to be good at least 70 percent times correct, that would make me a manage my bonus the right way. Of course I know will emerge as winner. hhahaha.

Banned
    Correct Cutiec buddy, personally I only take 1% risk per trade only.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Correct Cutiec buddy, personally I only take 1% risk per trade only.
    Right now, I have no other trading signal. Furthermore to remain disciplined to my trade I have to wait. I am at the same time doing some research on my trading strategy, finding ways to strengthen my knowledge and skills. Because being a successful trader is all that matters to me.

I have been reading some cool article on support and resistance levels. Would have shared it here but I think it will be against the forum rules.

I couldn't update my thread any more because my computer screen got broken. And it hurts me so much.

20151223_211501.jpg

So sad. Posting from a friends computer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12