Expert traders have emotion?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Expert traders have emotion?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Expert traders have emotion?

What do you think expert traders have emotion wen they are trading everyday or they feel tension wen they trade?Please share your oppinion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Every person have emotions in trading but experience traders have much patience and that is why they controls their patience and always be remained in discipline. These traders earns more money than loss so we all must have much patience in order to control the emotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, expert traders still have emotions, even many of those who can not control their emotions well. Emotions in trading is certainly very concerned with the psychology of trading that we have, and the psychology of trading we do have control over us in this business even though we've become an expert trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Everybody have emotion as well as expert traders. I believe they are sometimes use of emotion but they have control the emotions to focus on trading strategy and plan. They have managed to train their emotions very well. I think expert traders still using emotion but a little

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think so that every trader face emotion problem in forex but expert traders always use a very good strategy for earning and they follow the principles of forex also well so I think they have less or no emotion in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    experts have no any emotion for the forex trade and i think by the emotion you will not make you success on the forex trade and if you want to make you success on the forex trade then you have to need skill and by the skill you will be do best so keep control emotion from the greedy this is not good for the trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    All i knwo about this is that you will have emotion when you have just started the market trading, but you will not have emotion again if you are becoming a good trader, i mean a forex trader that has a great trading experience, this is why you must hold on and do not say bad things about the market until you are fully satisfied.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    fx worrior, So that we must know how to control our emotion, for that we need to know what we will do in forex market and we have to prepare to accept for all condition , so we can overcome the bad situation with good emotion controlling in our trade .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    every humane begin have emotion the difference between is expert trader have much patience and thy take decisions if thy are going in loss thy take right decision on right time. thy keep patience and mange position with knowledge and experience thy have always plan B to cover loses and stay successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid View Post
    every humane begin have emotion the difference between is expert trader have much patience and thy take decisions if thy are going in loss thy take right decision on right time. thy keep patience and mange position with knowledge and experience thy have always plan B to cover loses and stay successful.
    You are true , but we know that emotion is enemy nature in forex. there will be severals the traders whose are cant manage theirs emotions currently being a result the autumn in massive loses, so with controlling emotion we can trade with proper analysis and not emotions uncontrollable that we are trading in a way blindly no matter he has been expert or still beginner

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast