MY TRADING DAY "COZARD007"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MY TRADING DAY "COZARD007"

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50

MY TRADING DAY "COZARD007"

INTRODUCTION: Just as always, the roboforex forum keeps on surprising their member. This is a rare opportunity I had not seen anywhere else, this is creative, intriguing, and its even helping traders to develop their writing skills and compete among their counterpart all over the world. I must say that roboforex and its forum are the best any time any day!

Personally, I started forex trading since 2004, it was a very faithful year in my life, because I am trading forex for living till now, it was never a regretful decision, but it was never a rosy journey at the same time. It took me a precious two years to complete my demo trading, and by 2006, I started the live trading account, and I continued with my learning and self development in order to get better trading system that can be giving me consistent earning.

Also, the most challenging part was that; I did not get help, I had to do everything on my own, and I developed myself to the full function that I am today, this really made me a better trader and I am independent for that matter.

MY TRADING STRATEGIES: In fairness, I have so many trading strategies, if I should count it, it is up to ten (if not more), but I only use two or three strategies per trade, and I do not misuse or use everything I know at once. Some of the strategies are; Fibonacci system, Trend-line system, VH indicator system, NonLagMA _v5 system, moving average indicator, Bollinger bands indicator, Wave theories, Price action, news trading, and many more. As you can see, I trade both technical and fundamental analysis, and I work more on the technical analysis for my best trading advantage. I also makes use of my stop loss, and this is the beauty of my trading. If i used a stop loss of 25 pips, my take profits would be at least 75 pips, this means that I am following a proper risk to reward ratio of nothing less than 1:3, and that is the beauty of my trading management. This depends on the trading strategy I use at any point in time as well.

most of my strategies.jpg

MY TRADING ROUTINE: Since I had developed my trading system, I have a routine of trading, and it the same everyday, unless it is either technical or news trading option, that would make the difference.

For Technical Trading: I make sure I wake up early to meet the European session, that is when my daily trading activities start. I firstly check for the daily calendar news for me not to be affected by it, and I notice when the news will be announced. After this, I check the chart for my trading system, and if I spot a intraday opportunity, I use 15-30 pips stop loss and 50-75 pips target. And when it is long term set up, I use my 50pips stop loss and 250 pips take profits, and could leave it for about 2 weeks for the target to be met.

my strategy technical.jpg

main.jpg

For News Trading: I do not trade the news directly because of the deceit of the news trading, I do my news with pending, I will make sure that I notice the time the news will come out. I will pend the both direction of the market like about 1 minute before the news, and I use stop loss of 15 pips on the both side.

news trading.PNG

CONCLUSION: Financial market trading is a great opportunity for me, that is what i do every business days, and I believe any trader that are optimistic about financial market trading should never relent. And with the right learning and self development, they would surely achieve their goal. Thank you once again Roboforex and its forum!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cozard007; 12-14-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    this is really huge time i mean a decade with the forex
    btw; both you and your trading system/workplace is just awesome

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    this is really huge time i mean a decade with the forex
    btw; both you and your trading system/workplace is just awesome
    Thanks Mr. Gamer! It is really huge if the truth has to be told, and I appreciate the way I am today. It is never a work of laziness, but the full function of optimism and perseverance, that really helped me to achieve what I am today. Still, I am working more on improving myself and get the best in the financial market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    You are ever telling me that you come from the nigeria..... You are right....

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    i have just known that you're from western africa i thought you're from malaysia or from bangladesh, and must be the user comang comes also from the western africa as he used to posts on following your quotes in the forum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    i have just known that you're from western africa i thought you're from malaysia or from bangladesh, and must be the user comang comes also from the western africa as he used to posts on following your quotes in the forum.
    so same arena, but not same approach since his contest thread at the table wheres yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    same country , same forum (roboforex forum) , both you trader one share his trading history, waiting to see yours threads hit the arena too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Of course sir, I could remember that sometimes last year through private messages. I guess you now confirmed that with the picture I posted here, this is part of the benefits of adding the pictures on this contest. I guess it will make us to know ourselves the more. Waiting for your own thread here sir.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Reading from your post, you don't trade the news directly, as an experienced trader, what has been your experience when it comes to interest rate increasing, just as what might happen today in regards to US dollars?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    You made me laugh! Well, No, sir, I am not from Malaysia, neither am I from Bangladesh. If I may ask, what made you believe I am from such regions? My trading style or the way I comment on the forum?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    so same arena, but not same approach since his contest thread at the table wheres yours?

same country , same forum (roboforex forum) , both you trader one share his trading history, waiting to see yours threads hit the arena too
    Of course, it is not about the place we came from mainly, but our participation here in this contest. I implore aris90 and lawners1791 to begin their thread here as well.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast