Quit or keep trying
Page 1 of 189 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Quit or keep trying

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4

Quit or keep trying

I have lost too many battles when coming to trading forex and I have also been successful for some time. The thing is, sometime is so frustrating after the whole account is blown and you are where you started even worse, money is lost.

I end up with only one thing in mind QUIT. But again I will come through some motivation looking at others account and I will tell myself that I can be like them or even better. What did you do after you blown the account ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    I have also blown some trading account accounts but I did not lose my hope till now, I am still working with my trading system and I am improving it day by day now, I have to do more hard work and have to make it more better than before. One important thing I want to tell you that is the control of your psychology, trader's should learn about it and then they can enjoy their trading in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ,igod11 View Post
    I have lost too many battles when coming to trading forex and I have also been successful for some time. The thing is, sometime is so frustrating after the whole account is blown and you are where you started even worse, money is lost.

I end up with only one thing in mind QUIT. But again I will come through some motivation looking at others account and I will tell myself that I can be like them or even better. What did you do after you blown the account ?
    Every aspiring trader in this market suffers capital wiped out once or more, trading is not an easy profession I only realize this aspect after a few years of unsuccessful trading, so for beginners preparation is key to a better trading, if we are fully prepared before trading real account then perhaps capital wiped account can be avoided or lessen to a very minimal level.If you quit now then its your choice but if you believe that you can do it then you will stand up and take the challenge.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Well, I would be selfish to say you should not quit, and I would be bad to say you should quit alos. So, the choice is your my friend. But my main advice for you is to take care in what you are doing, try to learn another trading system that are productive for some traders entire, may be that will be your way out of the financial market trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    We all have made mistakes one time or the other, thus resulting to losing all. I have lost all my investment before, but then here I am and I am trying and I will keep on trying and correcting my mistakes, only then I can earn from the business. Nothing can be achieved easily, we need to work hard and show that we really need it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that it is our duty to make trying in the using of the market and all the details about the market can be very good at the same times we feel of the back test of the market . and also we have to see other results by trying more and more but at each time we should learn some thing new .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I would be selfish to say you should not quit, and I would be bad to say you should quit alos. So, the choice is your my friend. But my main advice for you is to take care in what you are doing, try to learn another trading system that are productive for some traders entire, may be that will be your way out of the financial market trading.
    If you quit in this business then it's shows that you have failed and have decided not to improve and learn from your mistakes. Winners do not quit rather they work more on themselves and look on the means they could improve and make good money from this business. This is why we ought to be very careful with our decisions and never give up unnecessarily. If we put more focus to learn, we will surely improve better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    If you quit in this business then it's shows that you have failed and have decided not to improve and learn from your mistakes. Winners do not quit rather they work more on themselves and look on the means they could improve and make good money from this business. This is why we ought to be very careful with our decisions and never give up unnecessarily. If we put more focus to learn, we will surely improve better.
    For me, its a matter of choice by traders, if one believe that he cannot make it in this business then it would be better if he just quit so that he can minimize the loses, but for traders that believe in their ability and knows that if they wont quit they will become a profitable trader then its better for them to continue trading.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I have also blown some trading account accounts but I did not lose my hope till now, I am still working with my trading system and I am improving it day by day now, I have to do more hard work and have to make it more better than before. One important thing I want to tell you that is the control of your psychology, trader's should learn about it and then they can enjoy their trading in forex.
    Thats is a relief to me as I was thinking maybe I am over doing things. I also did not quit but kept learning and what I noticed is, there is no best strategy or system as long as you do not understand how it works. I also still believe if we learn more of this market then we will make it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    No advice is bad or suggestion my friend and I was ready to quit but just when I was about to do that something told me that I can do better if I can just work on my emotions. Thats what I have been working on and hopefully this coming year will be different to any other years

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    [lang=id]at my first year, i blew my account almost every months and even every weeks, and i got the experiences to blow up my account with a single order too, and almost made me down to leave this business and though that forex was not for me too, but then, i realized that i came to this business was not caused by luck factor, but this was the way for me to get success but just need to do hard work first,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 189 123451151101 ... LastLast