Which timeframe can i use to trade the news? - Page 372
Page 372 of 372 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372
Results 3,711 to 3,718 of 3718

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    I am not sure about what you are looking for as a trader because news is actually not profitable always, there are situations where you can really give incredible profit but at some other time, we should expect that losses will always come, this is where we should be extremely careful about trading the news because there are too many dangers we can easily get ourselves exposed to if we are not careful.
    not every news can give traders good profitable trades and one same news can't provide the same volatility and movements like its previous releases. i'm trading with news for years and has opposite experience than yours, which is good for me. my time frame only h1 and i trade with major news from major currencies like gbp, usd and jpy. every pairs that related to these currencies are my favorite pairs to trade with news that has high impact which indicated with red color in calendar or rated with 5 stars max.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Dear friend, if you use the news purely for trading and so you can ignore the time frames actually because you only need to follow the news schedule or calendar economic. And the important thing here that you can read and analyze the news properly and so you know the news impact and how to effect the market. You can enter the market several minutes before the news is released or also using pending order and let it is touched by the price movements till meet the target
    And the important thing here that always sustain it with good money managements

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    News trading is tricky and we have to know that it is not the time frame that will decide on how we trade the news. we need to have a strong skills and knowledge of economic analyzing skills. Then the chart should be the thing you make use of it in entrying on trade. But my point I am trying to make is that you can not analyze the news with the time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    Dear friend, if you use the news purely for trading and so you can ignore the time frames actually because you only need to follow the news schedule or calendar economic. And the important thing here that you can read and analyze the news properly and so you know the news impact and how to effect the market.
    News time market might not appreciate the SOR levels and chart patterns but after news release soon the movement starts getting reflected by the charts. However if the impact of the news figures is strong then the prices can move in one direction without heeding anything for quite a long time. It is important that one who intends to trade news have sound command on fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    We can use any time frame in our trading at news time but most important thing is that if we want news trading then small time frame are really effective for us. If we want daily forex earning then we are not need news trading because news are released only once or twice in a week. If we are use M15 time frame then its best for us to earn profit at news time trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    News time market might not appreciate the SOR levels and chart patterns but after news release soon the movement starts getting reflected by the charts. However if the impact of the news figures is strong then the prices can move in one direction without heeding anything for quite a long time. It is important that one who intends to trade news have sound command on fundamental analysis.
    sure it does sometimes in market. if you have not see such thing in live session, you can trade with news to know the experience of it and understand it is just a normal trading strategy with high, unexpected movements. i do not really use specific time trade to trade even just to survive from market because of we lose our money in big amount, we will hardly to take the chance and barely survive from market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    You can trade with any time frame of you choice the most important thing is for you to have a good experience and understanding about the strategy that you want to use that time frame with, time frame is very important so we need to make sure we choose the right time frame that is suitable with our strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Trading the news will require quick action on the part of the trader,so we must look for a time frame where we can see the price movement quickly enough,and the 5 minute chart for me is very good for that,it will help us to identify when the market is moving fast enough and when we can jump into the trade.

Not allowed!

Page 372 of 372 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372