Which timeframe can i use to trade the news? - Page 363
Page 363 of 372 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3718

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    I don't understand the news trading, however, I don't think that makes me less of a good trader, that is how the market works. Like we can't get to understand the market whole means. Basically, news trading doesn't work for me and also it has been such a method that has been making me loss so much more, then I stopped making use of it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    News time earning is never possible that is reason we will never need to try earn money from news time. News time market is not follow any trend and that news data is decide that in which direction this market is move. That is reason its better to stay away at news time and find a better opportunity of earning when their are no news is come.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think higher frame trading is not for news trading because when any news release then market moving one side for 5 to 10 mint and in this time we can get good profit or loss from it. Long time frame trading is not available in news trading and if we can try to high frame time trade in news way then we can always get loss from our trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    News is basically what we have to trade without using the time frame for it. Or you have not known that the news is to be read and interpreted on what the trader would do next with it? I guess that it is better that traders go by that way, everything that is called the fundamental style of trading should never involve the time frame, traders only have to trade it by its data released.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    When any news release near for release then every trader of forex open it and try to understand to make news trading strategy because without news strategy i think we cannot get good profit from it. It is very risky way but if our strategy is work then in short time we can get more and more then profit from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    News time the most important thing for traders to earn money from forex trading. If traders are use those trading patterns which are make easy for traders to know the market movement then we must need to use this type of indicators on our trading which are make easy for us to get success on this market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Saad Ahmad View Post
    When any news release near for release then every trader of forex open it and try to understand to make news trading strategy because without news strategy i think we cannot get good profit from it. It is very risky way but if our strategy is work then in short time we can get more and more then profit from it.
    honestly it is not that simple and easy to trade with news because news breaks most technical analysis and can not be taken properly without advanced analysis. traders with good experience can trade well and safely with news while to beginners i do not recommend to do this with real account. if they still want to learn the news then try practicing with one time frame to another to find out which one that works better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    News time we can use any time frame which is help us to identify the market trend side movement. Higher time frames are mostly helpful for us o identify the market whole trend. So if you want to trade at news time then you must use higher time frames then you will be able to understand better this market and your earning is also become possible for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by missphat View Post
    News time the most important thing for traders to earn money from forex trading. If traders are use those trading patterns which are make easy for traders to know the market movement then we must need to use this type of indicators on our trading which are make easy for us to get success on this market.
    I know that news is part of forex trading and it is important. But we should not be looking only at the importance of what we want to be using, we have to look at how effective it could help us personally. Generally, the forex field will never let the traders trade well if there are no news that will cause the forex field to move very fast. This is what we need to look into, and we need management with it too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Trading the news requires special skills from the trader,it is something that is learnt,news traders actually concentrate more on high impact news that is the news that have major impact on the market the most,the medium and low impact news do not really have much impact on the market,we need to use the lower time frame that is where we can see the reaction quickest .

Not allowed!

Page 363 of 372 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367 ... LastLast