Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?
Page 1 of 365 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 3718

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

    Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    438
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.
    Yes you are right. I don't think its necessary to choose a time frame for news trading as market change rapidly in one or two minutes which is no need any time frame. In this case you can choose one min time frame if you want. To get the hint about the effect of after or before you can choose M5 time frame. Good luck..

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Comilla, Bangladesh
    Posts
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.
    News is very important for traders which is also called fundamental term of trade. I use 1H time frame for trading with news. I use support and resistance level to be clear with the market. But you have to understand the news first then it's up to you which time frame you will use.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    69
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.
    you are very accurate, mate. at times of news, the prices seem to divorce the technical set-ups. it is when the news effect has died down that normalcy returns to the platform indicators.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,251
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.
    I will segges to you for not use the any time frame for scalping and even not use any strategy in scalping. because this is very risky the best way is news trading because you can easily doing scalping on the news. if you will try to understand on news working so then you can do it as you need it. and then you can work better..

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    641
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    I will segges to you for not use the any time frame for scalping and even not use any strategy in scalping. because this is very risky the best way is news trading because you can easily doing scalping on the news. if you will try to understand on news working so then you can do it as you need it. and then you can work better..
    Well scalping is risky but how can you say news trading is easy? There is always a big chance of earning profits here provided our work is done carefully and with good sense. When trader is new in this business then there are maximum chances for him to face a loss because beginners are not able to manage that risk.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,251
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.
    News H4 is the best time frame for the working on the news. and you can learn more about news trading and you can get some books from the market.. on the news trading and then you can doing better working on the news. and then you can become a professional trader on the news and events .. this is best way for getting success in the stock and forex trading. because this is economical business..

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    News H4 is the best time frame for the working on the news. and you can learn more about news trading and you can get some books from the market.. on the news trading and then you can doing better working on the news. and then you can become a professional trader on the news and events .. this is best way for getting success in the stock and forex trading. because this is economical business..
    I think it is a good base for technical trading on news it is best for trader to use small time frames and we see that positive results when we apply our learning in better way ,we need to select time frame which is easily handle and understand by trader so we get use it simply and perfectly .

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,289
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.
    so this is very tough to know about time frame when news come cause its totally a fundamental trade and you do not know the market movement even in 2 mints market go up and down so you have to 1st learn fundamental trade and then to do a trade after all when we just open trade of any time frame in news time so its totally loss we face so just try to do a best trade no matter that is fundamental or technical..

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 365 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •