Which timeframe can i use to trade the news? - Page 5
Page 5 of 372 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Well news trading doesnt involve trading with time frame. I use time frame (m15) "15-minutes" !
    But you can also use hourly too. Just the thing is you trade as soon as the news releases and catch as much pips as possible.
    THis is the same thing i do but only on big newses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    The smaller time frame such as M5 and M15 are good to spot the entry point when you want to trade with news, bro. And make sure the news is high impact one, because low impact is rarely responded by most of big traders. Also speculator is like to trade on high impact news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i guess we can use a trap for it, with open pending order as buy stop and under the market price with sell stop, it is very effective if the news has good impact in the market and we do not need to analyze for the market direction, but one thing, we need to set TP with relevant, and also be careful, because sometimes the news come late
    well i am just seeing this style of trading the news for the first time, i think it may be a very good way to trade news, i dont normally like to use pending order but in this case i will try it in demo to see if it is indeed possible to trade the news with pending orders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    I think the most appropriate time frame for trading when the news release is to use the M15. At high impact news release, the price usually will respond 15 minutes before and after the news was released. And usually 15 minutes after the news release, the real trend will be seen.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    If you ever want to join the news trading with the price movement, you can check it with 1 minute time if that is what you want to do. i mean this for the movement of the market alone, not for the trading direction because in the news trading, you will have to read the news itself to get the direction of the news only. But this is complicated at times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    trading the news has to do with smaller time frames so that you will be able to observe the price as it reacts to the news of the market because if you are not changing your time frame to a small time frame like the 5 minutes it will rather be difficult for you to properly capture the spike that can happen if there is a surprise in the data released.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I have not heard that news is being traded with a time frame, news is the economy reading and trades that trades the news are not looking at the trading chart for their trading analysis. No traders trades news with the time frame on the mt4, this will confuse the traders that thinks that can do this together.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by jhon View Post
    Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.
    There's no particular time frame for trading news or news release,basically trading news is all about speculation and so technical information,you can also use pending order to optimize your entry level,although trading news can be very risky that's why its important to use minimal lot size and also use stop loss to safe guard your capital.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    The news trading is a way of analysis the market that is not dealing with the trading chart itself, it is the way of knowing the side the market will face due to the economy situation of the country. This is a reading and digesting of what the countries that are spending the currencies are saying, this has nothing to do with time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    As for me i personally think that in order to determine a trend in the forex market then we will need to trade using the 5M chart. Because we will be able to see one way of the movement in the market such as how much big is the event so that the price will jump just in 5 minutes for sure.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 372 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast