Which timeframe can i use to trade the news? - Page 51
Page 51 of 372 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 3718

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

    Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.

    Not allowed!

  2. #501
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I do not think the news trading is not a right way to trdae, it might not be right for you, but it is right for another, and I know many of them that trade news, including online companies. Although, I rarely trade the news because of its decisive movement most times, but I know that there are still benefits to trading news. Also, traders can analyze their trade on the long term and use the news as a bait, and if the news goes to that side, it would be the luck of the trader.
    Point is that we should vouch for what we make use of and clearly you are not making use of it therefore you know not too much about it. The news is far worse than the technical analysis. There are no way you would know if the way the market would react and most time import news of two currencies are been released at the same time. News trading is more like gambling.

    Not allowed!

  3. #502
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah its a pure gambling and its our duty to safe ourself from the unexpected movement of news, so many trader's are following pending order's to gain some money on fundamental they are adopting other trading strategies too but I still believe that its not the same or much perfect than the technical analysis. Or trader's should have a good combination of fundamental technical both before entering on news trading.

    Not allowed!

  4. #503
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Point is that we should vouch for what we make use of and clearly you are not making use of it therefore you know not too much about it. The news is far worse than the technical analysis. There are no way you would know if the way the market would react and most time import news of two currencies are been released at the same time. News trading is more like gambling.
    when traders are working with news does not mean they can not vouch for it. you talk as if the news is bad and that is not right. some traders will say your own way of trading is bad too, but to you it is not bad. that is not gambling. you do not know how to trade news, then keep it to that, not to believe it is bad as you can not use it, that is left to you, others will.

    Not allowed!

  5. #504
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Point is that we should vouch for what we make use of and clearly you are not making use of it therefore you know not too much about it. The news is far worse than the technical analysis. There are no way you would know if the way the market would react and most time import news of two currencies are been released at the same time. News trading is more like gambling.
    If you are so much attentive to my posts on this forum, you would realize that I am 98% technical and 2% fundamental analysis trader. But this will never make me condemn the fundamental analysis because I know some traders who do it, many have been interviewed on TV channels as well. And while I am 2% fundamental analysis trader, some traders will be 98% fundamental analyst, and they will be making their money. But to you, what does not work for you is totally bad and gambling, that is wrong, try to be flexible.

    Not allowed!

  6. #505
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If you are so much attentive to my posts on this forum, you would realize that I am 98% technical and 2% fundamental analysis trader. But this will never make me condemn the fundamental analysis because I know some traders who do it, many have been interviewed on TV channels as well. And while I am 2% fundamental analysis trader, some traders will be 98% fundamental analyst, and they will be making their money. But to you, what does not work for you is totally bad and gambling, that is wrong, try to be flexible.
    I don't speak for some traders who I have not been able to see their trading account. I believe on what I see more than what I hear, Just like what I do see on the chart, I believe and follow it more and ignore what I hear which is news, we see the forecast and hear it would go in a specific way whereas it ends going the other way. Also I think you should know that we all are news traders because news makes the market move but then we trade it differently.

    Not allowed!

  7. #506
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I don't speak for some traders who I have not been able to see their trading account. I believe on what I see more than what I hear, Just like what I do see on the chart, I believe and follow it more and ignore what I hear which is news, we see the forecast and hear it would go in a specific way whereas it ends going the other way. Also I think you should know that we all are news traders because news makes the market move but then we trade it differently.
    that is wrong for what you said. that even mean you are new to the forex business. you are in forum and say bad of some system for the sake that you do not speak for others when you do not even know the strategy it is bad, you are only assuming. try to learn some things or know how some traders feel about them before you say bad of them, and when you do not know it, it is better to keep quite.

    Not allowed!

  8. #507
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I don't speak for some traders who I have not been able to see their trading account. I believe on what I see more than what I hear, Just like what I do see on the chart, I believe and follow it more and ignore what I hear which is news, we see the forecast and hear it would go in a specific way whereas it ends going the other way. Also I think you should know that we all are news traders because news makes the market move but then we trade it differently.
    Well, you have a point there, it is good for traders to have self believe in what they are doing, and only go for the thing which can give them success personally. But I will say they should do it in the way which will not confuse the other traders, because they might be discouraged by your saying as if such strategy is really bad, while others might be earning through it even when you are losing by it.

    Not allowed!

  9. #508
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    If you anytime wish to accompany the account trading with the amount movement, you can analysis it with 1 minute time if that is what you wish to do. i beggarly this for the movement of the bazaar alone, not for the trading administration because in the account trading, you will accept to apprehend the account itself to get the administration of the account only. But this is complicated at times.

    Not allowed!

  10. #509
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by giro sh View Post
    If you anytime wish to accompany the account trading with the amount movement, you can analysis it with 1 minute time if that is what you wish to do. i beggarly this for the movement of the bazaar alone, not for the trading administration because in the account trading, you will accept to apprehend the account itself to get the administration of the account only. But this is complicated at times.
    Some traders are really great. I just can't believe that someone would trade on the lower time frame as low as one minute time frame? Believe me there is no success on the long term on such time frame. Like I have said trading the news is like gambling, thus with any time frame of the traders choice they will open two position which is buy and sell and then they will wait for their luck to work for them.

    Not allowed!

  11. #510
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Some traders are really great. I just can't believe that someone would trade on the lower time frame as low as one minute time frame? Believe me there is no success on the long term on such time frame. Like I have said trading the news is like gambling, thus with any time frame of the traders choice they will open two position which is buy and sell and then they will wait for their luck to work for them.
    there is success on the short time frames, it is not your own ways is the only way to trade forex. the short time frames and high time frame have their value by traders of the business. and some traders like you will say they can not trade the long term trading, what about that.

    Not allowed!

Page 51 of 372 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •