Which timeframe can i use to trade the news? - Page 4
Page 4 of 372 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Best frame to see the trend of the currency is the 4H and then for scalping and also trading in news and high movement.With this time frames you will be able to monitor price movement as it is affected by the news release. but don't use any indicator news time. That's the reasons many analyzers do suggest to stay away during news hours.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I love to thanks for this important post , It is really needed post for every news trader. I think we all need to be careful while trading in news trading.
    A news trader needs to their own setup and they put some pending order and some trader after news happens. I think we all need to be careful while news trading. A news trader need not worry about the time frame because everything happens within a few minutes and there is no chance to catch the train if we do not have pending order.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    WE trade using news, then it is not matter if we use any timeframe. We make analysis using the data from the news, not use any candlestick or trendline or other else, then we can trade using any timeframe when we use fundamental only. except if we use both technical and fundamental, then we must choose the best timeframe for trading, because it will be different if we use low or high timeframe

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqeel09 View Post
    maybe you can try to see if the news are :
    - high impact
    - middle impact
    - low impact
    If high impact and really important like NFP, suggest you to wait in 5 minutes or 1 minutes chart since this is the big move can be seen most clearly.
    if the middle or low impact, I think wont move the market so fast you can use M30, H1 to watch it.
    Hope that's help.
    I do not think is this really helpful for traders to watch charts like M1 or M5 in the time of news,news do not follow any charts when these releases ,they impact on forex market directly and there is only way we can trade better on news if we have some good experience with fundamental analysis and we are very strict by following good money management by trading on news..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqeel09 View Post
    maybe you can try to see if the news are :
    - high impact
    - middle impact
    - low impact
    If high impact and really important like NFP, suggest you to wait in 5 minutes or 1 minutes chart since this is the big move can be seen most clearly.
    if the middle or low impact, I think wont move the market so fast you can use M30, H1 to watch it.
    Hope that's help.
    it is acctually better to avoid trading the high impact news. It is better to wait till after the release of the high impact news before trying to trade. And i do not think that trying to monitor the high impact news on the 5min or 1min chart frame can be of any help to the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Actually,Forex market movement depend on Forex news.so if you a news trader,then you also use time farm.I think in news time trade we need to analysis all time farm.But if you are a scalper,then use 1 min and 5 min time chart for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.
    News is very important for traders which is also called fundamental term of trade. I use 1H time frame for trading with news. I use support and resistance level to be clear with the market. But you have to understand the news first then it's up to you which time frame you will use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Hello Dear News plays the key role for higher commerce, for looking at what happened on the market once or before news is that the best to look at five minute and one minute time frame charts. you'll be able to trade on one minutes, as a result of market can react powerfully and quick once some necessary news occur. I'm connected with this business since 2010 and ever bargainer with time frame once looking at news...Thank you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 5
    If you want to doing news trade then you can trade in any timeframe.In news trading the timeframe is not main factor if you open M1 chart then you can also doing the news trading and also if you open the monthly chart then you can also doing the news trade.In the news trade important think is what is coming in the news and then you have to follow the news.

Not allowed!
    SUCCESS Is the SUM of SMALL efforts,
    Repeated DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    if at the time of the news I usually use m5 timeframe because I do not want to wait too long for a news, and most importantly I will first look at the direction the market because if we misjudge the market direction will be very dangerous, despite whatever his news we still have to wait to clear the market for open position

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 372 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast