Which timeframe can i use to trade the news? - Page 3
Page 3 of 361 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    actually i think news trading has nothing to do with the time frame you use,it actually has more to do with the content of that news,whenever there is a news release traders do not pay attention to the chart all they see is the price and the affect of that news on it whether it is going up or down,no matter what time frame it is.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by jhon View Post
    Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.
    It is better that you knwo that the news has nothing to do with the trdaing chart, and the trading chart is were you can find the time frame. News trading is a fundamental trading, you should be battening with the analysis of the news , rather than asking for the time frame that fits the news trading, there is no such things if the truth should be told in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is better that you knwo that the news has nothing to do with the trdaing chart, and the trading chart is were you can find the time frame. News trading is a fundamental trading, you should be battening with the analysis of the news , rather than asking for the time frame that fits the news trading, there is no such things if the truth should be told in forex.
    well in my own opinion the charts will still be needed even during news release because the charts are the visual representation of price action. Even though technical indicators and specific time frames may not be able to explain price movement during news, support and resistance points would still be significant and represented through the charts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    News effects on last too longer The main effects happened in 5-10 min. Also price will flow rapidly during an hour or less. So i ill suggest you to choose a lower time frame. I think 5, 15, 30 time frame will be good in this case. The main effect of a news happen in two or three minutes. So try to trade with lower time frame if you want to trade with news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    I think that different time frame can used for news trading...but I prefer to use 1H time frame, because during news, forex market will move more and it is more good and profitable to use it...but it also depend on your strategy , aim and planning that how much risk want to take....as many traders want to make maximum profit during news, so they can use 1H time frame to get better results. .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.
    Yes you are right. I don't think its necessary to choose a time frame for news trading as market change rapidly in one or two minutes which is no need any time frame. In this case you can choose one min time frame if you want. To get the hint about the effect of after or before you can choose M5 time frame. Good luck..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In my opinion which time frame doesn't matter. It does involved your risk tolerance and your trading setup.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    News effects on last too longer The main effects happened in 5-10 min. Also price will flow rapidly during an hour or less. So i ill suggest you to choose a lower time frame. I think 5, 15, 30 time frame will be good in this case. The main effect of a news happen in two or three minutes. So try to trade with lower time frame if you want to trade with news.
    I agree with you. It is better to use smaller time frame to trade with the news since the market always response suddenly after the news released, especially the high impact one. We can only see the range of the impact in small time frame from M5 to M30. We can not see the change if we use high time frame such as H1 or H4. I personally use M15 if I want to trade with news.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by matfx View Post
    In my opinion which time frame doesn't matter. It does involved your risk tolerance and your trading setup.
    Yes, we can use any timeframe when we trade using news. But sometimes we still need certain timeframe to place our take profit and stop loss. Then, when i trade with news, many times i use H1 as my timeframe, because i use the support and resistent level on H1 timeframe to place my stop loss and take profit, then i can minimize my losses and maximize my profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    I do not think news trading is any concern with the time frames,you just have to watch the economic calender to check the news and check their effects on forex trading,there are many news which impacts very big on this business and totally change forex market in no time,you just have concentrate on that new effects rather than using any time for news trading..

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 361 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast