Which timeframe can i use to trade the news? - Page 2
Page 2 of 372 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    According to me I use most of time H1 time frame for news you will feel good with small time frames rather than long term time frames like daily and weekly ones because at the news time there is always a move of 100 pips sometime 150 pips so H1 time frame is good for that movement and it will be easy to analyse too

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Trading with time frame is important because through it we can know about the history of past trades. The candlesticks chart with M15 time frame is move convenient to me to understand market movement and analysis the market chart. I think M5 can be also be used for easy understanding market movement. But we need to give importance of market analysis both technical and fundamental to get better result.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    I think the minute 1 chart with pending orders on both sides by at least 5 pips +- on both sides just before 15 mins of the news. This trick works because the 5 minute before news candle tells where the market would next move. So , it is profitable and not risky as well. We should all trade like this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by pak forex View Post
    I think the minute 1 chart with pending orders on both sides by at least 5 pips +- on both sides just before 15 mins of the news. This trick works because the 5 minute before news candle tells where the market would next move. So , it is profitable and not risky as well. We should all trade like this.
    Did you mean a news trapping strategy, bro?. I am also like to make a trap when the high impact news release and about the result so far is still profitable. On my opinion this trick is still not the best one because price is more volatile and it can be easiely poke the stop lost value then change direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    my opinion is the trading news you to do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade very fast like one second or one minute just.if you have read and understand what the news is talking about so you will be able to get the right direction of your trading business and its most better for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I think you can use all time frame because if you want to trade with news, you don't need to do some technical analysis first because it won't work against news. I personally use M5 and M15 to trade by following news. If you use trap technique, you can set the time frame in M15 and put pending order 15-30 minutes before the news released. Not advisable for beginner because this technique is quite risky.

P.S. : I use this technique in NFP news and gain at least 40 pips per position.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    I think you can use the M15, M30 or H1 frime time when you trade with the news. First, you create patterns and support, resistance levels based on the pattern that you created. For example when you have a plan the buy order and the pattern was downtrend being a good breakout resistance caused by the effect of news. Certainly not all be good news, you can select it based on market behavior in response the news.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by jhon View Post
    Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    I would not advice you to trade the news. It's like gambling - you never know how market will react on news. Add here wider spreads and slippage.
    Instead of trading the news I would advice you to develop good market understanding

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jhon View Post
    I don't think a particular time frame has any thing to do with trading news,rather its the time at which the news is expected to be released,what most traders do is to place a pending order in the direction they expect the price would head to,you cam place the pending order some few minutes before the news is being released,although its a risky form of trading the current market due to the high volatility and the uncertainty of what might occure,its basically based on speculation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    I don't think a particular time frame has any thing to do with trading news,rather its the time at which the news is expected to be released,what most traders do is to place a pending order in the direction they expect the price would head to,you cam place the pending order some few minutes before the news is being released,although its a risky form of trading the current market due to the high volatility and the uncertainty of what might occure,its basically based on speculation.
    Yes, not matter we use any timeframe because when we trade with news, we can use any timeframe, but i think using timeframe H1 or M30 is better, because we dont need to know the major trend, or anything, we just need to follow the trend after news. Then H1 is good timeframe to know the trend after news.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 372 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast