Which timeframe can i use to trade the news? - Page 11
Page 11 of 372 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Quote Originally Posted by Ema10 View Post
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.
    you are very accurate, mate. at times of news, the prices seem to divorce the technical set-ups. it is when the news effect has died down that normalcy returns to the platform indicators.

For long term trading I think H4 and daily time frame will be good for forex trading. But When we trade using news, i think we can use any time frame. A good scalper always wait for market volatility goes to high.If you want to scalp in news time then best time frame is M1. But You can select any time frame if you interest on scalping.

We can predict from the loss and can do trading more profitable with help of news and for it proper timeframe should be maintained for news so if we do trading with every five minutes and check our strategy then can make good profit and this is very good

It's depending on each trader to use which time frame when there is news. News has short-term impact and long-term impact so if you want to take profit in short-term impact so it's possible to use low time frame but if you want to know for long-term impact then you could use high time frame. But my suggestion is using low time frame because high volatile in news is usually happening in short time.

Banned
    Logically if we think about this, it might be sometimes that the news need the time frame to trade it. This is because i have seen some advanced trading system that works with the news no matter what the data says about it. In this, you are not just trading the news, but the volatility that occurred ta that time, and i see 1 hour most effective with the system.

hello dear i can say if you need to trader with news so you can flow the 15M time frame. i am also use that but flow more things then time if their have divergence, pin bar then i am open position without wait for news published, when news published then i am see what is the news then i am open position for make money and i am gain all time.

i can only advise traders to trade the news from 4hrs or 1hrs chart,trading the news from any time frame lower than 1hrs can be very confusing for a newbies and it better to focus o learning how to trade the news from a hrs,so that one can easy spot where the market might be heading and understanding what might happen as well when trading the news

Quote Originally Posted by Mmohamady View Post
    I prefer to use 1H time frame, because during news, forex market will move more and it is more good and profitable to use it.but it also depend on your strategy , aim and planning that how much risk want to take as many traders want to make maximum profit during news, so they can use 1H time frame to get better results.
    It's good to use H1 Time Frame for short-term or long-term trading because it could be effective time frame to determine price movement for medium-term so it can be used for short-term (for knowing tendency of trending) and long-term (to make decision on opening and closing time). For news trading, it is capable to know if the news still gave impact or the impact has been weaker.

i prefer to work with 4 hr because it give me good result although it take long time to give me profit but the important thing how to do profit not how long it will take ? we must look at all the frames because the smallest show us the reversing and what happen in the s,all period but the big to be confidence about the direction and the enter

Banned
    Well I not like to trade in these days with news its very difficult for me to make the profit with news time many of my friends are using pending order to trade with news and that's also working well for them but I am busy with demo learning and ignoring news trading now days.

Page 11 of 372 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast