Which timeframe can i use to trade the news? - Page 101
Page 101 of 372 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3718

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    for news trading if we want to mix the technical also i think we should use some small time frames, news mostly effects for short term after their effects market again start to move in own trend, because trend is based on technical so after fundamental effect technical going to start work

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by youcef View Post
    the news is not something I would like doing, it is a risky way of trading, because you are opening trades that you are not even sure of, therefore what I have got to learn and know so far so good is that following the market based on the trend is more profitable, although being that I have learned through reading, the news could be followed through the lower time frame.
    It is just like myself, i do not like the news trading, i only like to focus on the way i could make success for myself, and that is through the technical approach of trading the market. I know how to trade the news, but most times, the news looks like gambling, and i do not like to be like a fool in front of computer because of this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    for news trading if we want to mix the technical also i think we should use some small time frames, news mostly effects for short term after their effects market again start to move in own trend, because trend is based on technical so after fundamental effect technical going to start work
    Yes I would also go with the small time chart frames but it is also not worthy that it cannot be guaranteed that you will be able to make money on the basis of the instantaneous price movement because sometimes the small timechart frames can mislead you, because the market can become really choppy sometimes and it will go up and then suddenly it will go down so you have to be conscious about the money that you are going to risk on it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    For the news trading, i do not believe it is wise for traders to be mixing the technical analysis, they are not the same thing, it is on this thread i see a thing that is working with news and time frame, i think we should stop this before it is too late, it is such that do not let traders to think very fast and move forward in trading too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    I suggest you to chose h1 chart because it is good for daily trade we make trade with simple on daily target and by focus on daily news so we can make perfect trade with our trade understanding and learning well a trader must have purpose and some targets in this field because by following these targets we get good results .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    For the news trading, i do not believe it is wise for traders to be mixing the technical analysis, they are not the same thing, it is on this thread i see a thing that is working with news and time frame, i think we should stop this before it is too late, it is such that do not let traders to think very fast and move forward in trading too.
    For news trading a person can use technical analysis but he should also know the fundamentals and be able to read the effects of the news on the market. It is not always that the market makes big moves during the news times. Sometimes it may just continue in the same range even after the news release while in some awkward cases it can move even over 500 pips.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    if traders really do trading purely with follow the news, not based on technical analysis, and so i guess they will not need to use time frames to analyze the market, they just need to know the news schedule and also the impact which will effect the market, and then set the position before the news is released and get the results from it, but one thing, they need good skill to know the market conditions and always protect their balance with good money managements

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    For news trading a person can use technical analysis but he should also know the fundamentals and be able to read the effects of the news on the market. It is not always that the market makes big moves during the news times. Sometimes it may just continue in the same range even after the news release while in some awkward cases it can move even over 500 pips.
    I do not believe you on this, the news trading is working with the technical analysis, and traders should not change that fact. Traders can work with the technical analysis only when they know that all what they want to do is on the trading chart, and anything that is aside this is going to make the trading to be mixed, and it will be confusing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    if traders really do trading purely with follow the news, not based on technical analysis, and so i guess they will not need to use time frames to analyze the market, they just need to know the news schedule and also the impact which will effect the market, and then set the position before the news is released and get the results from it, but one thing, they need good skill to know the market conditions and always protect their balance with good money managements
    I think we remain focus on time frame for trade on news because always we get learn well and we make trade by analyzing different time in this market it is not possible for trade to make trade without technical analysis because if we use both techniques then in this way our profit will increase and we make better plan always .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I do not believe you on this, the news trading is working with the technical analysis, and traders should not change that fact. Traders can work with the technical analysis only when they know that all what they want to do is on the trading chart, and anything that is aside this is going to make the trading to be mixed, and it will be confusing.
    Well, I will have to advice you on this, if you are still making use of the news trading then you need to stop, you need to look at the successful traders and they way they teach, they don't try to combine the news. There was a time I think the new could work with technical approach, but I was wrong, I did lost my money to it and I then corrected it.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 372 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast