Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?
Page 1 of 265 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Which timeframe can i use to trade the news?

Please, i want the expert traders that can trade the news to help me out. I want to know which timeframe i can use to trade the news. Is it
    M30,H1 or H4, which one? Please help me out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6
    For trading news you do not need to watch what is time frame, you can trade on one minuts, because market will react strongly and fast after some important new occur. And if you trading news it is often not in corelation with technical indicator, but you can also combined it. But for watching what hapen on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9
    I think if you work with a short term trading you can use the 5 minutes and 30 minutes to can success and when you trading in the long term you can use 4 hours time frame and one day to can know the trend of the market and can take a right decision and success without loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    you need to remember one thing in news release time mostly market bounce mean fluctuate with quite good rate so its not good to trade at higher time frame.you can use higher time frame chart for understanding market but its better not to trade more then 2m or 5m time frame which is quite good in news release time to earn quick and big profit if oue trade is according to the market trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you ever love yourself, do not ever use any time frame to judge the news, if you have read and understood what the news is talking about, you will be able to get the right direction. The time frames are for the technical trading only. News has to do with the way that you are doing the reading and understand the interpretation of what the news will actually say at the end of the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    For news trading you have to maintain short time frame and never use long time frame even if you use h1, that means you never understand accurate movement of market. most important thing is you may select trailing stop according to your choice.which will retain your profit increase of market goes opposite at your trend. because the impact of news differ from on the basis of news behavior.so best way and only way for news trading is to select 5m,or 1m which do you like most.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    When it comes to trading news the issue of time frame is not relevant because price follows no pattern during news release. If you must trade the news the best thing to do is to depend on fundamental analysis alone and watchout for the details of the news before you open a trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    News plays the key role for better trading, for watching what happened on the market after or before news is the best to watch 5 minute and one minute time frame charts. You can trade on one minutes, because market will react strongly and fast after some important news occur. I am attached with this business since 2010 and ever trader with time frame after watching news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    i think news time frame chart is m5 and m15 is the best and by the follow or publishing time you can follow time frame and i think this is the best for you and i think by the following this time frame you can be take a good order and this is the best one for you so you can follow take benefits by this time frame

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    It's possible to use any time frame for trading with news, some traders can use low time frame for short-term trading and some traders can use high time frame for long-term analysis to know market's movement for daily trending movement. Usually M5 is used to make decision and high time frame like H1 or H4 to know trending movement and tendency price movement.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 265 123451151101 ... LastLast