Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?
Page 1 of 269 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

XLpips a unique trading system which is able to generate an average of 300-400 pips every day teymfreyme M5. Its signals are not redrawn, and their accuracy is close to 99%
    To test this trading system and you can now. It is attached to the post!
    Download for free:XLpips.ex4

EURUSDMonthly.png

EURUSDDaily.png

EURUSDH1.png

EURUSDM5.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    With your description of this indicator, i am not sure it will work in the way you said. that amount of money you claimed it is making per day is a dangerous amount and when this is true, the forex business is in trouble already, and this is close to be holly grail.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    With your description of this indicator, i am not sure it will work in the way you said. that amount of money you claimed it is making per day is a dangerous amount and when this is true, the forex business is in trouble already, and this is close to be holly grail.
    this is good but i m newbie in this and also you do not show any kind of history you also made form this indicator also please upload this and then may be we should try this but in that case we also have a lot of indicator also and they work good so i think you have to clear all question form us and its better to understand ...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulIslam View Post
    this is good but i m newbie in this and also you do not show any kind of history you also made form this indicator also please upload this and then may be we should try this but in that case we also have a lot of indicator also and they work good so i think you have to clear all question form us and its better to understand ...
    After application you will understand the effectiveness of trading system and always we will gain success if we get understand them well and have basic knowledge about trade all will be good and more effective in trading first of all we need to get basic knowledge about the strategy and its important factor which are the basis of that strategy so all will be good and beneficial for trader to get success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    If we are been realistic we will understand truly that indeed its not an easy one to catch up to 400 pips daily from this market. It's impossible because the market can't move this huge pips on a daily basis. We must not fall for hyped promises in forex because we have lots of marketers who wants to sell a system by telling you how good you could earn from it. We must not rush in forex instead we must be very careful and work on building a profitable trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    If we are been realistic we will understand truly that indeed its not an easy one to catch up to 400 pips daily from this market. It's impossible because the market can't move this huge pips on a daily basis. We must not fall for hyped promises in forex because we have lots of marketers who wants to sell a system by telling you how good you could earn from it. We must not rush in forex instead we must be very careful and work on building a profitable trade.
    Only a trader that lack real trading experience will want to keep such a target and believe that they can make such amount of money in forex trading. I know that this is attainable, but that is on the long term. There is no short cut to success, therefore if we want to make such amount of money from the market every day, then we should really think twice.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Only a trader that lack real trading experience will want to keep such a target and believe that they can make such amount of money in forex trading. I know that this is attainable, but that is on the long term. There is no short cut to success, therefore if we want to make such amount of money from the market every day, then we should really think twice.
    yes there is no any shortcut to get success because if people do not work properly on there learning they cannot get good experience from this market and they cannot be able to pan a successful trade according to their knowledge so get money we should have a good learning experience that can case of great earning here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    If it is an everyday target, then it is never possible for any trader to successfully achieve 300-400 pips everyday, that is so outrageous. What we need in the market is a reality of trading, not that we will be trading the market with some hard to believe mentality. Forex traders should also make sure that they have good trading strategy, they should have good management and plans with it. No strategy can make success for traders alone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Sir, i am very much suspicious of this trading system because i do not think that it has the capacity do deliver this much per day. The number of pips here that is to be capture per day is just too much for any trading system to achieve in a day.of course, i have seen some fantastic trading system that deliver very handsomely before , but never as much as this.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    Sir, i am very much suspicious of this trading system because i do not think that it has the capacity do deliver this much per day. The number of pips here that is to be capture per day is just too much for any trading system to achieve in a day.of course, i have seen some fantastic trading system that deliver very handsomely before , but never as much as this.
    you don't have to put your suspiciousity to this trading system because with only reading to its title, we should have known that it's not a legit strategy. imagine how can a trader brings 300 pips in a day while market only offers 100 pips a day in one single swing, or maybe to 150 when it's correcting the movement. i never put my interest on such strategy because i know it's not good to learn and better to stay away from it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 269 123451151101 ... LastLast