Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?
Page 1 of 274 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

XLpips a unique trading system which is able to generate an average of 300-400 pips every day teymfreyme M5. Its signals are not redrawn, and their accuracy is close to 99%
    To test this trading system and you can now. It is attached to the post!
    Download for free:XLpips.ex4

EURUSDMonthly.png

EURUSDDaily.png

EURUSDH1.png

EURUSDM5.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    With your description of this indicator, i am not sure it will work in the way you said. that amount of money you claimed it is making per day is a dangerous amount and when this is true, the forex business is in trouble already, and this is close to be holly grail.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Well, looking at this pictures here, it is true that it is the 5 minute time frame that is more promising among the charts here. That is why I always tell traders that; none of the time frames are useless, and with one or other two trading system, the best suggested time frames for the trader might be the low ones when the trader would not even expected it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    trading strategy like this seems okay to work with by traders. except that it expires with the strategy that is given here. maybe they are using it for averts, that was why they put it here. if you use it for five days, they will tell you to buy original one and upgrade it from demo.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Thread great have shown great interest in the strategy but where is the stop loss in trading and which kind of management we have to follow in this type of trading style, he have no words about it, He also mentioned that this trading system will give 99% accuracy with 30 to 40 pips target per day, but I don't think that its capable of making money with 99% accuracy, what about your opinion friends?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    trading strategy like this seems okay to work with by traders. except that it expires with the strategy that is given here. maybe they are using it for averts, that was why they put it here. if you use it for five days, they will tell you to buy original one and upgrade it from demo.
    Yes, I realized that I was told to buy a premium versions of this indicator as well, it is not right for traders to upload the indicator that will require upgrade on this forum. But I believe this is a very good indicator in my opinion, the little time I used it worth the time, and I am thinking if I should renew it and check its strategy and results properly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes, I realized that I was told to buy a premium versions of this indicator as well, it is not right for traders to upload the indicator that will require upgrade on this forum. But I believe this is a very good indicator in my opinion, the little time I used it worth the time, and I am thinking if I should renew it and check its strategy and results properly.
    Have you really made use of such a trading Indicator? And now you don't because it expired, well, I think if you have really made use of it and have made money with it, renewing it will not be a problem infact you will not give it a second thought. I have been to the market and I have experienced alot therefore I have to say that most things are not the way people say it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    So you have some experience with this indicator? Which kind of results you have with this buddy? I don't have any experience of this indicator and its seeming a new style of trading. This is a mechanical trading system but I am still confused that how thread creator is getting the buy and sell signal with this indicator

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Have you really made use of such a trading Indicator? And now you don't because it expired, well, I think if you have really made use of it and have made money with it, renewing it will not be a problem infact you will not give it a second thought. I have been to the market and I have experienced alot therefore I have to say that most things are not the way people say it.
    Of course, I made use of this indicator, it lasted for a week, and it became expired along the line. I must say that I am enjoying the use of this indicator in my learning on demo before it got expired. And I believe it was posted here for the marketing reasons, so that traders will come and learn how it is working from them through premium upgrade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    to prepare at first on working with the manage of the evaluation to gives of further with decision as deciding on working with the system, as different customs on trader to leaves with the offers to enter with the briefs of strategy on appealing risks on moderation.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 274 123451151101 ... LastLast