Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download? - Page 267
Page 267 of 274 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2739

Thread: Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

XLpips a unique trading system which is able to generate an average of 300-400 pips every day teymfreyme M5. Its signals are not redrawn, and their accuracy is close to 99%
    To test this trading system and you can now. It is attached to the post!
    Download for free:Attachment 13097

Attachment 13098

Attachment 13099

Attachment 13100

Attachment 13101

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    There is need to build up a good system in forex and its indeed necessary we plan on how to manage a good trading if we intend to succeed. We can target to make 300-400 pips on a long term basics but for everyday, it's impossible because the market does not move volatile every day. Learning on how to build a profitable system will be a good one and with the right formation, we can as well make good trade with forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    If a trading system is good and help traders to get the high profit from this market then we must need to use it in our trading because if our trading system is good then definitely our earning is good. I also use a good trading system which is based on Elliot wave trading strategy and its really helpful for me to earn the daily high profit from this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    Sometime making 400, 500 pips in just one day is an easy task same like today's big movie which happened in gold metal that market move more than 400 pips in upward direction. But, it's not happened every time and we always have need to focus on our trading strategy that how we can improve it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I know a lot of traders will be happy to have such trading strategy on here, well, the truth is that such can not be in existence as far as I know forex trading market. I don't think I have known of any trading strategy that works that way. The ones that has been posted often don't work and give such profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    If we are trade with a good trading system then our earning is become easy for us. When we are trade with a system that strategy is strong then we can easily get the high profit from this business but its really risky for traders to make every day 300 to 400 pips every day from this market. I do not want to take high risk in my trading because if trade is going against us then we face very bug loss in our trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 14
    I think that amount of money you claimed it is making per day is a dangerous amount and when this is true, the Forex business is in trouble already, and the best suggested time frames for the trader might be the low ones when the trader would not even expected it.So i believe it was posted here for the marketing reasons, so that traders will come and learn how it is working from them through premium upgrade. and if you have really made use of it and have made money with it, renewing it will not be a problem infact you will not give it a second thought.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The responsibility of a good trader is to come up with a system that will increase their chance to which they can make a better profits from the market. If you are in the course of making 400 pips from the market, you are indeed making it difficult for yourself and it will be very hard to come up with better profits from such opportunity. 400 pips is hard to come up with daily, and its going to be tough for us to succeed with such target.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    The responsibility of a good trader is to come up with a system that will increase their chance to which they can make a better profits from the market. If you are in the course of making 400 pips from the market, you are indeed making it difficult for yourself and it will be very hard to come up with better profits from such opportunity. 400 pips is hard to come up with daily, and its going to be tough for us to succeed with such target.
    Becoming a rational trader by thinking how much money we can make from market must be supported with our knowledge and experience first. Stop this kind of dreaming to get 300 to 400 pips a day and start taking it with our logic. We can ask ourself can we trade that good by getting plenty of pips in a day? Maybe we can do that, at the cost of more time to spend in market while analyzing it for new opportunities to take on. This will make traders to be aggressive and may increase the risk of losing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Forex is risky business and I must say that let's avoid the mindset of fast riches in a short time because success is not what can easily come up in our trade. If we are saying that we can make 400 pips in a week then it's possible If a trader have good trading strategy then he can make a big amount of green pips. I guess the more we trade, that's the more experience we will get to have in this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    There are no such trading systems that can bring 300-400 pips profit everyday as the market does not move so much. Average market movement is 50-70 pips and traders should think more about real trading strategies and do not look for Holy Grail as it does not exist. Real good trading strategies can bring profit of 50 pips per day.

Not allowed!

Page 267 of 274 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271 ... LastLast