Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download? - Page 5
Page 5 of 274 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 2739

Thread: Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

    XLpips a unique trading system which is able to generate an average of 300-400 pips every day teymfreyme M5. Its signals are not redrawn, and their accuracy is close to 99%
    To test this trading system and you can now. It is attached to the post!
    Download for free:Attachment 13097

    Attachment 13098

    Attachment 13099

    Attachment 13100

    Attachment 13101

    Not allowed!

  2. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Daily income, I doubt a bit, had it been such target is been set in a month, then I will know that there is no much big deal in making it happen, but for the fact that it is a daily target, I have an idea of what such trading method would cause to traders, it will make them over trade, wherein making a trader take trades where there is no trades to be taken.
    There is a discrepancy among traders that trading might not be the way you wnat it all the time, and this is very true. You will be making more impact when you are doing trading with the same plans and system you wnat with it, that will increase the way you are making your money with it. And the monthly target will be better enough too.

    Not allowed!

  3. #42
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    There is a discrepancy among traders that trading might not be the way you wnat it all the time, and this is very true. You will be making more impact when you are doing trading with the same plans and system you wnat with it, that will increase the way you are making your money with it. And the monthly target will be better enough too.
    Yes, that is the reason why I don't depend on making target a month, I only focus on taking the trade that seem strong to me, where as knowing that when I have the right trading skills that I will be able to make much. But trying to meet my target will make me push my self to taking trades which I am not supposed to take.

    Not allowed!

  4. #43
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,002
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Yes, that is the reason why I don't depend on making target a month, I only focus on taking the trade that seem strong to me, where as knowing that when I have the right trading skills that I will be able to make much. But trying to meet my target will make me push my self to taking trades which I am not supposed to take.
    Everyone have his targets but few achieve them really. For that you have to give a lot of time behind it. You have to study a lot and have to learn a lot about Forex trade. You have to do a lot of demo trade for practice.You have to know hoe the indicators work. You have to make a strategy after that you can make money.

    Not allowed!

  5. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Yes, that is the reason why I don't depend on making target a month, I only focus on taking the trade that seem strong to me, where as knowing that when I have the right trading skills that I will be able to make much. But trying to meet my target will make me push my self to taking trades which I am not supposed to take.
    It is not always good to make target, but that is in the case of traders being aggressive to making the target work. When the target is what you can easily achieved, it shsoudl not be an issue for you. You can do more trading with the skills of trading and never focus on the target, but have it at the back of your mind that you have a target.

    Not allowed!

  6. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is not always good to make target, but that is in the case of traders being aggressive to making the target work. When the target is what you can easily achieved, it shsoudl not be an issue for you. You can do more trading with the skills of trading and never focus on the target, but have it at the back of your mind that you have a target.
    If you have a small target in mind then there should be no problem to achieve it I have a daily target in forex but some time I don't have my target in my pocket for the day but its not a big problem for me because the real target is the consistent amount of profit for me in forex. At the end of each month I need least 100 pips in pocket.

    Not allowed!

  7. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    If you have a small target in mind then there should be no problem to achieve it I have a daily target in forex but some time I don't have my target in my pocket for the day but its not a big problem for me because the real target is the consistent amount of profit for me in forex. At the end of each month I need least 100 pips in pocket.
    If we make a reasonable target that our knowledge and trading skills can get, then it be so easy to get that target but when we target more than our experience and knowledge that's where problem will start from, so we should make unreasonable target we should target a reasonable amount that we can get from the market easily without much risk, and we won't find any problem in achieving that target.

    Not allowed!

  8. #47
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    If we make a reasonable target that our knowledge and trading skills can get, then it be so easy to get that target but when we target more than our experience and knowledge that's where problem will start from, so we should make unreasonable target we should target a reasonable amount that we can get from the market easily without much risk, and we won't find any problem in achieving that target.
    Trading with reasonable trading target would not bring so many difficulties in trading and when our trading target is high then we don't try to keep proper discipline and try to adopt a heavier risk in trades. It can damage our mind as well as our account very soon in forex. Reasonable trading target don't have this kind of effects in our business.

    Not allowed!

  9. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Daily income, I doubt a bit, had it been such target is been set in a month, then I will know that there is no much big deal in making it happen, but for the fact that it is a daily target, I have an idea of what such trading method would cause to traders, it will make them over trade, wherein making a trader take trades where there is no trades to be taken.
    Forex trading is a risky and uncertain market so daily earning would not be possible from this market but if we have a small amount of profit target for the month then yes we can follow that and can get that most of time in a month. Even trader should not look for the monthly target they should look their trading goal as per year base because some time target can not be achieved in month and it could be so much painful for us.

    Not allowed!

  10. #49
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Everyone have his targets but few achieve them really. For that you have to give a lot of time behind it. You have to study a lot and have to learn a lot about Forex trade. You have to do a lot of demo trade for practice.You have to know hoe the indicators work. You have to make a strategy after that you can make money.
    You are right and such unrealistic target is what which they can not achieve, it is good to trade with the realistic mindset, whereas knowing that forex trading is filled with uncertainty, therefore for me, I am aiming at taking few trades in a month and keeping it consistent is what that matters to me and I am making that happen.

    Not allowed!

  11. #50
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    You are right and such unrealistic target is what which they can not achieve, it is good to trade with the realistic mindset, whereas knowing that forex trading is filled with uncertainty, therefore for me, I am aiming at taking few trades in a month and keeping it consistent is what that matters to me and I am making that happen.
    Many beginners come to Forex thinking that forex can make them a lot of money right from the comfort of their very homes. They just believe that trading with high risk they can earn immense amounts of money in a very short time. But this attitude is very wrong and so a person must join Forex with a realistic business mindset.

    Not allowed!

Page 5 of 274 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •