Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download? - Page 4
Page 4 of 274 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

XLpips a unique trading system which is able to generate an average of 300-400 pips every day teymfreyme M5. Its signals are not redrawn, and their accuracy is close to 99%
    To test this trading system and you can now. It is attached to the post!
    Download for free:Attachment 13097

Attachment 13098

Attachment 13099

Attachment 13100

Attachment 13101

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    One of the greatest mistakes a trader would do is to keep a target pips in a month or so, because in other to get to that target you will be pushed to take trades which are not even on the chart therefore could lead to loss. So on my own facet what I do is that I take my trade when I see a valid one and at the end of the month I evaluate and see what I have earned so far.
    I have a target for my forex trading earning buy my target is never bigger in forex because I know that market uncertainty would never help us to achieve our bigger target within one month of our trading that's why I have made a plan in which I have to be profitable at least for 7 days in my 21 days of trading period. Most of time I have good achieve of profit when I follow this approach.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I have a target for my forex trading earning buy my target is never bigger in forex because I know that market uncertainty would never help us to achieve our bigger target within one month of our trading that's why I have made a plan in which I have to be profitable at least for 7 days in my 21 days of trading period. Most of time I have good achieve of profit when I follow this approach.
    Let me guess, you are a day trader, well, I am not, I am that kind of trader that expects 20 percent in a month, though some times I come out with more than that, and other times something lower than that, experience has taught me not to be so much expecting a fixed daily income from forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ALeek777 View Post
    XLpips a unique trading system which is able to generate an average of 300-400 pips every day teymfreyme M5. Its signals are not redrawn, and their accuracy is close to 99%
    To test this trading system and you can now. It is attached to the post!
    Download for free:Attachment 13097

Attachment 13098

Attachment 13099

Attachment 13100

Attachment 13101
    can you upload the mq4 file to get a brief view on its code base, I dont trust (ex4) any more, I need to know what kind of strategy the owner use for that system before testing it in my demo account, it seems good for scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    300 pips is really important and can work work wekk for us in all informations given the truth is the right side that we can be able to value as traders we have the right perspective of each integrations that we see that works for us in the given trading interventions of the market its all based in our source of trading that makes it even proper for us in the same

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    300 pips is really important and can work work wekk for us in all informations given the truth is the right side that we can be able to value as traders we have the right perspective of each integrations that we see that works for us in the given trading interventions of the market its all based in our source of trading that makes it even proper for us in the same
    Trader's can work well with their trading system earning a lot of pips is not a bad thing if you have a great trading system to achieve that in forex on daily bases but that should be under your trading limitations and within proper discipline. Because if you are breaking so many trading principles to achieve you target then you are doing a biggest mistake in your life here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Have anyone tried this system?, if so I need reviews to know how effective it have been. I don't easily fall for all this system of trading which will give huge returns in a short time. What am more focused on is to develop my strategy which I can stick with and enjoy good money management pattern. This business is a good one and we must be careful about risk too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Have anyone tried this system?, if so I need reviews to know how effective it have been. I don't easily fall for all this system of trading which will give huge returns in a short time. What am more focused on is to develop my strategy which I can stick with and enjoy good money management pattern. This business is a good one and we must be careful about risk too.
    Thread creator have to still speak more about this style of trading because I don't have much information of it and even he don't explain more about the trading system. He is using this in all time frames as we can see in the chart that he is using short term and longer term time frames both for this type of trading style. But don't know how it works in real market and which kind of signals we will get from it the arrows?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am not more new to know that there are so many said trading strategy that gives such amount of money, but the truth is that they don't really give that amount of money. We should be realistic about the way forex trading works and not to have false expectation or unrealistic expectation, I can't go for such because I know how the market works.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    This indicator or system sounds too good to be true, this is why it is heard for me to believe. Though I have downloaded it and started using it, but it seems better when the trader limits his trading target to about 100 pips per day or lower depending on you, and you can make you income well by this indicator.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Daily income, I doubt a bit, had it been such target is been set in a month, then I will know that there is no much big deal in making it happen, but for the fact that it is a daily target, I have an idea of what such trading method would cause to traders, it will make them over trade, wherein making a trader take trades where there is no trades to be taken.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 274 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast