Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download? - Page 3
Page 3 of 274 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

Quote Originally Posted by ALeek777 View Post
    Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?
    as working with the work on monitoring profile of signals then trader might gains with the confirmation to run the system to gives with reference to improves decision as working with the analytics customs of work with the evaluation that the ex4 customs file leaves of no way with the trader to work with the deeper on appraisals as what behind the system that programmers run with the indy on drawing of arrows

Quote Originally Posted by greengabin View Post
    as working with the work on monitoring profile of signals then trader might gains with the confirmation to run the system to gives with reference to improves decision as working with the analytics customs of work with the evaluation that the ex4 customs file leaves of no way with the trader to work with the deeper on appraisals as what behind the system that programmers run with the indy on drawing of arrows
    300 to 400 pips in 4 digit or 5 digit platform? I think he is talking about the 5 digit platform but I don't think that its really easy to achieve the target of 30 to 40 pips easily in forex market on daily bases. Some day market can be slow and can't show us much volatility. To make 30 to 40 pips we have to wait for the right time and make sure that London and New York session is opened to do trade with this system.

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    300 to 400 pips in 4 digit or 5 digit platform? I think he is talking about the 5 digit platform but I don't think that its really easy to achieve the target of 30 to 40 pips easily in forex market on daily bases. Some day market can be slow and can't show us much volatility. To make 30 to 40 pips we have to wait for the right time and make sure that London and New York session is opened to do trade with this system.
    [lang=ms]it really hard to get 400 pips every day but it not imposible for master trader or big trader to achirve that target. for me daily target it enough get around 30-50 pips and it can make me withdaw alway but my trade still not consistent. i just choice major pair as my pair for trade[/lang]

the indy gives of chanceon referring signals as trader might works with the different system on confirming decision that more with the deeper on appreciation tradermight noticing use of evaluation with the running of system as those shown to deliver the best on exposure being within the limit on range having by the field of objection.

Banned
    Wow 99% accuracy you said I don't think there is any Indicator out there that can predict the movement of the market 99% percent accuracy, a lot of indicators never works they make one to lose and with the explanation of things about this indicators I believe it never work.

One of the greatest mistakes a trader would do is to keep a target pips in a month or so, because in other to get to that target you will be pushed to take trades which are not even on the chart therefore could lead to loss. So on my own facet what I do is that I take my trade when I see a valid one and at the end of the month I evaluate and see what I have earned so far.

Banned
    We should have a target which should be limited in trading we don't have do those things which are unnecessary in trading. Suppose you working with higher risk to achieve the good result in forex this kind of trading can bring the problem of emotion. Personally I keep my target very small and my discipline helps me to achieve that target easily in 3 months instead of 12 months. I only focus on winning one to two trades every month and it give me enough money for me.

Okay wait these sounds that like it could only be found in a movie and these is real but to be true the market is true to be understood and if there is any chance , then I thin the only way you can make such money is when you have other the 300 currencies that makes trading easy and thats how well it works

I think that there an extravagance for the way in which the indicator is described by . i do not think ever that there is a merely indicator which can give us that amount of the pips daily . but we have to think about the nature of the market itself . may not be any movements . or the market may become un understood at all .

as those had with the different offers on system with the varies on option as working with the signals on offers with the drawing trader might defines as one with the best on match with the trading profile to run of strategy as collecting returns within the terms of session and closing with good completion to moves with the further as entering with the chance to work with the new position with the series on trading schemes.

Page 3 of 274 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast