My Day With Roboforex "Silverlady" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Day With Roboforex "Silverlady"

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14

My Day With Roboforex "Silverlady"

I will like to appreciate the roboforex company and the roboforex forum for the opportunity given to me to participate in this contest at this very time of the year, i like it because the spirit of the last month of the year is already working. And my trading in the forex business is not the easy one through out the year, except that it is better in this year than the other years i spent by trading the forex business in the past. It is not a business which will give traders the sudden money, traders will look for the appropriate way to make the money by knowing what is right to do and what is not suppose to be done by trader. I love trading forex.

My Trading Experience: It was a sudden start of this business when i read a news concerning the trading of forex and i took my chances by then in 2007. It was great for me to be among the trader who are taking the full exploitation of this forex business now. It was not easy when the learning is happening, then i make sure the experience keeps on coming by not relenting in the learning i am doing every day of business days till this very time. And working with the roboforex has given me the best joy i can forever wished for in the forex business too.

Attachment 13095

My Strategy Of Trading: It was not the easiest thing to do for me in knowing the strategy which will be working best for me in this forex business it took me more than i believed i could use in getting it. I now trades with 100SMA and trendline trading strategy on the daily chart only.

Attachment 13091

Attachment 13092

I know how to do some trading strategy like swing and scalping and they are all giving me money when i go back to doing them and getting my money in that way. The risk management and the use of the stop loss is what i use with my strategy too, i can not do my trading without them, that trade will be inconclusive by me if i do that.

Also, i am the trader who do not fear, i believe the fear is the killer of the account of every traders, they can make traders to think like they know nothing, and this is why i will not be doing the thing which will ever make me have the fear in what i do.

The last of my trading strategy is news trading, i look for the reliable news site to know what the economic side of the forex business is saying, that can impact the market and make the trader lose in a position or make money when they know what to do in that situation of the news trading.

Attachment 13094

My Recent Trading Day I Can Not Forget: This day is not a good one for me to remember as it is the day which i behaved foolish in my trading. I had a trade with EURAUD since November 18, 2015, and did not close it till today 8th December, 2015, and that caused me to lose the former fortune i had in the market. From the time i started i made more than 600pips in the long term trading, and i was holding the position for weeks, not knowing it has reached the point to reverse at the second week. This is helped seriously with the recent NFP new last week Friday, it changed the direction totally, and i was careless with this.

Attachment 13095

Photo Of My Trading Position And Trading Laptop:
    Attachment 13093

Not allowed!
    Last edited by silverlady; 12-08-2015 at 10:46 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    chf.PNG
    My trade today is not like the last two trades i took last week. I was able to pull out a decent 54pips from usd/chf today. I believe this week will get me back on my feet against what the last week did to me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    chf 2.jpg
    With this pattern i am seeing currently on usd/chf, it will be fine to take a short signal for this to make money for me today. I am taking the short signal now and will update in the night time as the result is.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    hedging.jpg
    My trade does not went to my position as i wanted it to be. I ended up in martingale in my trade. i believe it is going to be positive after sometimes when i wait. and i am in positive now, except is it still little profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    at last.jpg
    At last, i had a good result in my trade yesterday, i made some more risk to get the profits as soon on the picture above, but it seems i is the risk which worth it. I am speculating again to day.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123