My Day With Roboforex "Silverlady" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Day With Roboforex "Silverlady"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    how i can forget to comment in your thread?
    you content of the rhythm going well , seems like you love open environment for the trading
    Ohhhh, that is so funny. My way of trading are always same and i take care not to be working in the business when the market is expecting the important news which can be as an obstacle to my trading in the business. My environment is tight in this sense.

Banned
    trade history.jpg
    Like other days of trading, losing is part of the forex business, i entered the wrong trade today, i started making profits before it got to losing and i lost money in that way. I will try to do better tomorrow and probably recover the money i lost today. This does not make me panic since i have the skills which can help me make money when i try some other days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    trade history.jpg
    Like other days of trading, losing is part of the forex business, i entered the wrong trade today, i started making profits before it got to losing and i lost money in that way. I will try to do better tomorrow and probably recover the money i lost today. This does not make me panic since i have the skills which can help me make money when i try some other days.
    I like your style pal! You were not timid here, you still loaded the picture of lost trade, while some will always be looking for profitable pictures to load only. And i like your optimism, losing a trade does not mean a failure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I like your style pal! You were not timid here, you still loaded the picture of lost trade, while some will always be looking for profitable pictures to load only. And i like your optimism, losing a trade does not mean a failure.
    I really appreciate that you appreciate that my friend, there is nothing good in hiding yourself when you are in a contest, i love to be sincere in what i do always.

Banned
    18, today.jpg
    So far, so good, i am still in my profits today, it is a good day as i believe the eur/usd will go down for the rest of today. I will update at the close of business today.

Banned
    late night.jpg

late night 2.jpg

My trading for the yesterday ended badly, i did not have the good experience this week, and i am thinking of deposing another money now and reduce the risk i was taking before, that will be a safe to my trading and i can make a better plan and management in what i do in the forex business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post

My trading for the yesterday ended badly, i did not have the good experience this week, and i am thinking of deposing another money now and reduce the risk i was taking before, that will be a safe to my trading and i can make a better plan and management in what i do in the forex business.
    Oh! That's too bad of the market condition. I read your former post that was positive, but the end of the day determines the winner. This is a fresh week, all the best...
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 12-21-2015 at 10:56 AM. Reason: del picture

Banned
    Oh! That's too bad of the market condition. I read your former post that was positive, but the end of the day determines the winner. This is a fresh week, all the best...
    Good to hear from you, you are a good person. It is forex business, it is full of surprises, i made some money before now, that is what the market is trying to take back. I will be more careful this week my friend.

Banned
    Hi, i just loaded 100SMA on the trading platform, its almost the same effect like 200SMA, but they are on different lines. I believe 200SMA is better, why did you prefer 100SMA to 200SMA?

Banned
    Hi, i just loaded 100SMA on the trading platform, its almost the same effect like 200SMA, but they are on different lines. I believe 200SMA is better, why did you prefer 100SMA to 200SMA?
    I have heard about many of the SMAs. It is almost the same thing when we train with them. I tried 50sma, 100sma and 200sma, they are almost same thing. And i found the average and it is closer to 100sma, i started using it and it is giving me the money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast