My trading day "Forexlearner"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My trading day "Forexlearner"

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

My trading day "Forexlearner"

Hello Everyone Welcome to my thread. Its really pleasing to take part in another contest called My day with robo forex. I must say thanks to forum admin and moderator's to bring out one more interesting contests for us. I will give my best to describe my trading anaysis, trading strategy and many more.

There are a lot of trader's in forex who love to do trade with the aim of long term trading, but I am a short term term trader, I have been viewed so many trader's view in this forum about the trading and so many of them are talking about the long term gains, today I would explain trader's that how can they earn money from short term trading, for me success is always depend upon the trading discipline and the strategy which you use in your business. As a short term swing trader I would tell you some powerful money making tactics.

My journey and experience in Forex Market:

I had started this business two year's back in 2013, Till now I have faced a lot of problem and challenges in my life, but finally I have something special now in my business which is capable of giving me consistent money in forex. I am still testing myself in demo trading account but now I am sure that I have right distinction of my trading edge and very soon I will implement my new tading style in real account.

Some words regarding my trading strategy:

As I have said above that I have developed a new trading strategy in which I am sure that it will give me good consistent money every month, as a part timer this is seeming a best trading strategy for me, let me explain you how I usually follow my entry and exit from this strategy and I want to also explain you my risk management size for it.

I am a short term swing trader, and my trading strategy is totally based upon the moving average, candlestick chart analysis. Simple moving average 8, 20, 200 these three moving averages are lucrative for my trading style, Along with it I am concentrating on candlesticks confimations such are Elephant bar, pin bar, twin tower etc. I would like to dicuss more with step by step process regarding these trading strategy elements they ae as follows:

Moving average 8 and 20 combination: This is not a new thing for anybody, almost we all know that moving average 20 is very popular in the world of forex but you should attach one moving average that is SMA8, the use of these two would give you better idea about the trend, reversal, follow up etc.

Moving average.JPG

As you can see in the graph, that how Moving average 8 and 20 playing in the market, I am using these two specially to check about the short term trend and the market follow up, if market is respecting both Moving average 8 and 20 means this kind of follow up would give you at least 25 to 30 pips in 5 Minute chart time frame.

Elephant Bar: This is also very important and as far I know about it only few trader's know about the beauty of this candlestick pattern called as elephant bar.

Elephant bar.JPG

The elephant bar is mostly formed by the big instituations and its a great sign market voltility, as you can see in the graph, those five continue green bar's describe the one single powerful elephant bar, some time it could be two or three those large green candles are an shape of big giant elephant bar, and your entry point will appear when market will come back again to Moving average 8 and Moving average 20 for correction,as shown in the graph.

Grand Dady Moving average 200: Moving average 200 is also very popular and its called as the grand dady moving average in this business, it shows very important and major support and resistance points and those are very crucial to enter and exit.

200.JPG

You can use moving average 200 cofirmation as a reversal, support and resistance, or a market trend bullish and bearish entry.

Twin Tower: This is also well know in the market, called as a twin tower market shape, this type of candlesticks patterns also mostly formed by the big financial instituations, and its a very powerful reversal sign which can change the direction of a uptrend and downtrend.

Twin.JPG

The knowledge of this pattern is really important to get the best reversal money making opportunities during tradig.

Risk management: 1 to 2% Max per trade.

I am really happy to be a part of this contest, hope you all enjoyed my thread, Have a good time.

Photos In front of my Work Place:

IMG_20151206_095552.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Great mate, This is seeming a good quality of thread. I am a long term trader but its good to see this kind of short term trading strategy, from where did you get the idea of elephant bar and twin tower? its amazing to know about these two, fantastic stuff keep it up..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hukam; 12-06-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Great mate, This is seeming a good quality of thread. I am a long term trader but its good to see this kind of short term trading strategy, from where did you get the idea of elephant bar and twin tower? its amazing to know about these two, fantastic stuff keep it up..
    Sorry for the late answer, i was little bit busy yes sir long term trading is also good but as a part timer I am feeling much better with short term trading time frames, I have learned about elephant bar and twin tower pattern from my coach.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Nice Forexlearner, your trading style seeming really powerful, it will help me a lot to learn about short term swing market trading till now I have only long term market experience, I would try to use this style in short term time frames

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Nice buddy, grand dady moving average 200 is really impressive, I like the explanation, But what is the role of elephant bar in trading?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Nice Forexlearner, your trading style seeming really powerful, it will help me a lot to learn about short term swing market trading till now I have only long term market experience, I would try to use this style in short term time frames
    Thanks for your compliment mam, yes sure you can try it and you can ask anything that you want to ask about my strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Nice buddy, grand dady moving average 200 is really impressive, I like the explanation, But what is the role of elephant bar in trading?
    Elephant bar is a very powerful market scenario sir, it show you the strength of the market but I would suggest you to buy on dip, because when this will appear on screen after that it will bounce back toward to moving average twenty, and that is the time when you have to open the order's. Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

I have made good money in last two three months with these tactics, Elephant bar, Moving average 200, Twin tower I am using them regularly in trading check my withdrawals:

My withdrawals..JPG

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Thanks for the answer mate, its good to learn from a good forex trading coach, Beside it congrats for the withdrawals, you are doing well with this trading system keep it up mate.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks sir, yeah withdrawals are coming regularly now, and I am making good from this business, Hope I will able to make the same consistent money in future too. I also want to say that yes learning from a good coach would make you good trader for sure in forex market business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Oh nice buddy, ok I will try that in demo first. Since when you are applying the strategy in real account?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah take your time sir, even I am active most of time in the forum so you can ask more about these tactics if you want, I am using these things in trading since three months and result is good so far.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast