My trading day "Forexlearner" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My trading day "Forexlearner"

Banned
    Yeah if there will be more issues I will contact you for that, this is good to see that you are making good money since three months with the help of this technique. Good buddy

Banned
    Thanks sir, yes anytime I will help you.. Bye.

This is a good content, I am a short term trader and looking for some good strategies, finally I have got the good trading ideas from your thread, so how much time it will take to do mastery in this tactics sir?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    This is a good content, I am a short term trader and looking for some good strategies, finally I have got the good trading ideas from your thread, so how much time it will take to do mastery in this tactics sir?
    Welcome to my thread, I believe in this strategy and currently using this strategy in forex. Its good to know that you are getting good help for you from my thread. But I want to tell you that there is no fix time of learning and mastery in forex you have to do regular practice and have to gain good trading experience. Only then you can gain good from forex sir.

hmm, I am giving almost half hour per day for my practice, I will try to pay more time for my learning. I am sure that regular learning would give me fruitful result one day.

Banned
    Yes it will, never give up and give your best.. Wish you a great future in forex. Bye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12