My trading day "Forexlearner" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My trading day "Forexlearner"

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

My trading day "Forexlearner"

Hello Everyone Welcome to my thread. Its really pleasing to take part in another contest called My day with robo forex. I must say thanks to forum admin and moderator's to bring out one more interesting contests for us. I will give my best to describe my trading anaysis, trading strategy and many more.

There are a lot of trader's in forex who love to do trade with the aim of long term trading, but I am a short term term trader, I have been viewed so many trader's view in this forum about the trading and so many of them are talking about the long term gains, today I would explain trader's that how can they earn money from short term trading, for me success is always depend upon the trading discipline and the strategy which you use in your business. As a short term swing trader I would tell you some powerful money making tactics.

My journey and experience in Forex Market:

I had started this business two year's back in 2013, Till now I have faced a lot of problem and challenges in my life, but finally I have something special now in my business which is capable of giving me consistent money in forex. I am still testing myself in demo trading account but now I am sure that I have right distinction of my trading edge and very soon I will implement my new tading style in real account.

Some words regarding my trading strategy:

As I have said above that I have developed a new trading strategy in which I am sure that it will give me good consistent money every month, as a part timer this is seeming a best trading strategy for me, let me explain you how I usually follow my entry and exit from this strategy and I want to also explain you my risk management size for it.

I am a short term swing trader, and my trading strategy is totally based upon the moving average, candlestick chart analysis. Simple moving average 8, 20, 200 these three moving averages are lucrative for my trading style, Along with it I am concentrating on candlesticks confimations such are Elephant bar, pin bar, twin tower etc. I would like to dicuss more with step by step process regarding these trading strategy elements they ae as follows:

Moving average 8 and 20 combination: This is not a new thing for anybody, almost we all know that moving average 20 is very popular in the world of forex but you should attach one moving average that is SMA8, the use of these two would give you better idea about the trend, reversal, follow up etc.

Attachment 13082

As you can see in the graph, that how Moving average 8 and 20 playing in the market, I am using these two specially to check about the short term trend and the market follow up, if market is respecting both Moving average 8 and 20 means this kind of follow up would give you at least 25 to 30 pips in 5 Minute chart time frame.

Elephant Bar: This is also very important and as far I know about it only few trader's know about the beauty of this candlestick pattern called as elephant bar.

Attachment 13083

The elephant bar is mostly formed by the big instituations and its a great sign market voltility, as you can see in the graph, those five continue green bar's describe the one single powerful elephant bar, some time it could be two or three those large green candles are an shape of big giant elephant bar, and your entry point will appear when market will come back again to Moving average 8 and Moving average 20 for correction,as shown in the graph.

Grand Dady Moving average 200: Moving average 200 is also very popular and its called as the grand dady moving average in this business, it shows very important and major support and resistance points and those are very crucial to enter and exit.

Attachment 13084

You can use moving average 200 cofirmation as a reversal, support and resistance, or a market trend bullish and bearish entry.

Twin Tower: This is also well know in the market, called as a twin tower market shape, this type of candlesticks patterns also mostly formed by the big financial instituations, and its a very powerful reversal sign which can change the direction of a uptrend and downtrend.

Attachment 13085

The knowledge of this pattern is really important to get the best reversal money making opportunities during tradig.

Risk management: 1 to 2% Max per trade.

I am really happy to be a part of this contest, hope you all enjoyed my thread, Have a good time.

Photos In front of my Work Place:

Attachment 13086

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yeah if there will be more issues I will contact you for that, this is good to see that you are making good money since three months with the help of this technique. Good buddy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks sir, yes anytime I will help you.. Bye.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    This is a good content, I am a short term trader and looking for some good strategies, finally I have got the good trading ideas from your thread, so how much time it will take to do mastery in this tactics sir?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    This is a good content, I am a short term trader and looking for some good strategies, finally I have got the good trading ideas from your thread, so how much time it will take to do mastery in this tactics sir?
    Welcome to my thread, I believe in this strategy and currently using this strategy in forex. Its good to know that you are getting good help for you from my thread. But I want to tell you that there is no fix time of learning and mastery in forex you have to do regular practice and have to gain good trading experience. Only then you can gain good from forex sir.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    hmm, I am giving almost half hour per day for my practice, I will try to pay more time for my learning. I am sure that regular learning would give me fruitful result one day.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yes it will, never give up and give your best.. Wish you a great future in forex. Bye

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12