Short or Long is the best ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Short or Long is the best ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9

Short or Long is the best ?

what is the best way or strategy to can earn a huge pips and success in the market the traders who is use the short trade who is collect 3 or 4 pips and close the trade or who is open a long trade and collect the 30 pips in a long time ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I am still trading the short-term, because I was still quite difficult to make an analysis for long-term trading. But I actually expect trading to long term, because the profit that we could get bigger and we also do not need to monitor the charts all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by momo23 View Post
    what is the best way or strategy to can earn a huge pips and success in the market the traders who is use the short trade who is collect 3 or 4 pips and close the trade or who is open a long trade and collect the 30 pips in a long time ?
    I think it is depend on the market situation some time we will need to short term strategy to make the profit in the trading and some time we will need to long term strategy to make the profit and it is depend on the moment of the trend

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not the long term trdaing or the short term trading that will make you get money, it is the consistent of the plan that you have with it. You should just be very careful on this and do trading right. In the forex trading market, i can tell you that there is nothing perfect, you hsould try to do things with your own planing too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    in my opinion i think long term is the best not short term . short term trading is very high risky . there are no times to making good plan and strategy in short term trading . and it is also low profitable . but in long trading we can making good plan and strategy that can help us to doing well . long term trading is also more profitable v.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In my mind both are impotant , in business short and long both are the best , but its depend on business type and the online situation , Business is the unique work from all other works which need knowledge and experience , know it depnts on business,but short and long both are the best

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by momo23 View Post
    Some corrections short means sell entry while long means buy entry,I guess what you meant was between short term and long term entry which is preferable,well for me I would prefer short term Targets due to its less complication but I also trade long term but only based on major fundamental news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I certainly think that the longer term method of trading is far safer and less risky than the shorter method of trading which is known as scalping. The short method can easily lead to gambling and it encourages greed and also make the trader take to many risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    If our trading capital are rich, then we can earn more profit with long term trading. But short term trading (scalping) can give us huge scope to earn some pips within very short time. I make both the short and long term trading and scalping seems to be better than long term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    I am a short term trader, but frankly speaking, i like long term trading because it is stress free. But we need more knowledge and lots of experience while doing long term trading. And yes, if we have small account , then we really have to take a small lot while trading.
    Because my account is small, i prefer short term instead . And now i am use to it because price action fits everywhere.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast