Contest "My day with RoboForex" - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest "My day with RoboForex"

So this is the good news that for those who don't want to show their faces can at least have a exception
    but those who don't share , you need to be more good for your story cause only then you can enhance your winning chances

Hello, i'm trying to post my own thread.. is it good enough sir or i'm making some mistakes here? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Hello, i'm trying to post my own thread.. is it good enough sir or i'm making some mistakes here? Thanks!
    keep the thread updated , means more content , more likely your daily routine you can add your this year all work next year plan, profit you gonna make for Xmas anything, try to make it more delicious

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    keep the thread updated , means more content , more likely your daily routine you can add your this year all work next year plan, profit you gonna make for Xmas anything, try to make it more delicious
    ok i get it now. Thanks!

is it necessary that the picture should have to be a real one or it can be the edited one i mean to make my workspace more attracting is it allowed to do editing work in the picture ?

Quote Originally Posted by MMtrimmer View Post
    is it necessary that the picture should have to be a real one or it can be the edited one i mean to make my workspace more attracting is it allowed to do editing work in the picture ?
    Hi
    you may can edit the picture to make it more creative look but don't copy the subject from the other sources

two days and no comments here ? why so
    if anyone do have questions and hesitate how to take part, not want to show picture of his/herself you still can take part at least you will have some bonus until number don't exceed from minimum members. so come and enjoy such bonuses

Trader
    Initially I decided to take part in the contest as I did all the time. Later due to huge load of work I thought to give up this time. But still I find a lot of vacant place to get free bonus. I decide to give a third thought and you might see my thread in two days! Good wishes for all who already participated.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Initially I decided to take part in the contest as I did all the time. Later due to huge load of work I thought to give up this time. But still I find a lot of vacant place to get free bonus. I decide to give a third thought and you might see my thread in two days! Good wishes for all who already participated.
    i am waiting to see a gem at the table

Wow its good to see that robo forex forum continue bringing the new contests for the member's. Great work by the team I am a job holder so can't spend much time in the forum but good luck to all member's.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast