Are you really ready to make a living trading? - Page 2
Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you really ready to make a living trading?

Trader
    Yes sir, I am ready to make trade with my basic knowledge on forex market. I am well aware that without adequate knowledge and skill I cannot do better in this trade. So, I am trying to learn from this forum by reading the expert comments. It would be more easier if the thread creator could narrate the key points with example for our easy understanding. I would like to express my gratitude for taking much time to teach us through this thread.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Very lovely post there,and I was really touched by your comment,I had to read it twice,I also want to share my personal experience,I have been trading forex for over 4 years now with very little to no success to show for it,and honestly speaking I know enough to enrich myself but the problem is actually applying what I have learnt from all my years experience,which is proper money management and proper risk management,and also I have also learnt that for you to be successful,its best you trade long term based on the economical strength of the currency you intend to trade on,learn to pick a currency that its economical indices are in the positive side,or sell currency that its economical indices is poor.

Forex trading is not a hard business you can start this business with small capital also and can trained your self easily if you don't have investment then this forum is best option for you you can make investment through posting and can start trading without any tension.

Thanx encouraging thread, I am here in this business because this business meets my mind. i was always wishing for a business where i can earn money from my home sitting with comfort. and it was my dream which comes true for me. i have started this business with all its basic. i am trading in demo account since last six months and trading in live account randomly. although i am not making constant profit but i think it is more then my knowledge and experience. thanks for the helpful thread

it is really a hard question to answer,for trader to be able to decide that he is ready to do forex for a living is not easy,i believe if a currency trader does not make positive results and become profitable for several months in raw he should not consider forex for living because professional traders ear low and steady not fast and large.

i want to make money by the forex trade and this is the best for me to make money by the forex trade i will be do best and this is the best for me to make money an i think i will be do best by the forex trade and this is the best for me to make money by the forex trade we will be do best and this is the best place for make money

It is obvious to all and sundry today that forex trading is the best online earning source today, forex has become the best online business because of high liquidity and high leverage and volatility which is needed for profitability

Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    It is obvious to all and sundry today that forex trading is the best online earning source today, forex has become the best online business because of high liquidity and high leverage and volatility which is needed for profitability
    I agree with what you say, it can be profitable forex will be limited if we are not able to run this forex properly, but do not forget that in forex, we can also get the same huge risks with our opportunity to generate profits

i want to make me a forex trader and this is the best working sector for me to make money by the forex trade i will be make good and this is the best place for me to make money by the forex trade and this is the best for me to make money by the forex trade so this is the best for me to make money by the forex trade

I am last one year in the forex trading and gain a lot of the know of the Forex and gain
    the experience in the demo account. I have lost lot of the money in the live trade . in every loss
    i have gain the lesson of the my mistake and continuous stick with the forex . And gain
    the knowledge and experience of the trade read the articals and visit the many forex website
    for the to attain the knowledge of the forex form them. now I am think that i will live trade
    in the forex. and will be success in the forex.

Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast