TRADING FOR LIVING?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TRADING FOR LIVING?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

TRADING FOR LIVING?

open a new account and do trading for a month. after every successful trae, send half of the profit to other accounts as profit yields savings account (account security). the other half remains in your trading account to compensate for losses and increase your capital.

after one month, start paying all your bills on account security. pay bills adjust the results obtained from the existing profit on account security. do not force yourself to take the results in the main account, especially taken all of the capital that the main account. keep doing this for several months and was really honest and do not push yourself. if to need less, because the funds in the account security is not enough. if equally unfinished, why should push yourself taking funds from the main account?, after all, both to no avail. instead disadvantages : you do not have the capital to be played, and the burden is also not inexhaustible. this option should be selected and the bitterest.

i had a bitter experience for this, "i paid my debt paid off, i also do not delay payment of my debts not paid off. if i pay now, i would not have the capital again to life provision, if i delay my installment payment or at least, i still have the funds for my turn, i then select survive on life.

i do not know that i was doing right or wrng, but i did for my survival. fortune was just a gift from god, whatever we hunt down windfalls as strong, all are constrained by who gift fortune. power above what my fortune, in addition to trying and pray?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i agree with you man , and i think we face great problem and that may be make solve for it , and that problem is bad money management and dont know the value of the money and enter with high risk i think all of that may be treat by withdraw some money as you mention to that value and make correct money management ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    That is good idea. Trading for living also means that when we have had a good trading strategy and has been able to generate profits consistently so we can use forex trading as a main job and capable as a primary income. If we have not been able to generate consistent profits every month it is difficult to make trading for living.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I joined in the trade with a view to earn some profit to live in the society with dignity and honor. But it is not so easy to earn profit from this market without adequate knowledge and skill. So, we need to give importance on achieve skill to stay in this market with profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, I am currently also trying to survive from forex trading, because I've been out of work longer than forex trader. From all that I have experienced about forex trading, if we are to survive from trading forex, we really should be able to master the risk of loss in trading forex, and we should really be trading with a consistent profit. It does seem impossible, but we must optimis cause we will success later in this business.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I also hope that some day forex would be able to pay my bills, its a very challenging task for traders to maintain a consistently profiting account ,which would enable us pay our bills and the proud of the fact that we trade forex for a living, most of us are still battling with recovering our loses but that is not to say that we should give up hope.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    forex trading is a business one can surely do as a full time job but one need to have a better understanding on the market,before trading can be taken either as a full time job or as a part job,this business is all about understanding the level of exposure one is having on the business as well,if as a trader we have what it takes to trade full time we can depend on trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Forex trading is a very good business and we can trade for living in this business I am doing this business as full time business and I don't have any problem with forex its one of the best online income stream for me and I am very happy with this business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Forex trading is a very good business and we can trade for living in this business I am doing this business as full time business and I don't have any problem with forex its one of the best online income stream for me and I am very happy with this business
    Yes dear it is the great business and earning money here has never ends. Many traders only used this business as a profession and earns good money but if any person wants to do only this business lifetime for living then he must invest a big capital and much used improved trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I am having only $ 20 USD in my trading account.
    I am having aim to earn 1 million USD in next 34 year. It may sound impossible, But I am working hard to invest of $ 1000 USD so that I can make daily 1% profit and that profit will again reinvest to make a bigger corpus.
    Hope one day I will achieve my target.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast