Position management, managing stoploss and knowing when to exist a trade - Page 3
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1165

Thread: Position management, managing stoploss and knowing when to exist a trade

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33

    Position management, managing stoploss and knowing when to exist a trade

    I have been doing trades on the demo account for some time now. That way, have learned few things which is how one could manage their position and protect their account balance.

    There is the picture of my EURUSD trade, clearly, I took that trade after the trend line support breakout on the daily chart which is my favorite chart. Initially my stoplos was placed about the open price of the candle that did the breakout.

    The market has moved down for some few candle sticks. As I am not sure of the market, in this case to have my money protected and manage my position till it gets to the target which is 1:5 R/R. I have moved my stoploss to break even. Also I took another position when the 1.0803 support level got broken and I will soon move my stoloss to break even too.

    Attachment 13066

    Question.

    Do I know where the market will get to and reverse?

    My answer is NO.

    I will simply wait for my first trade to get to it's target and it's either I close it or I wait for it to be triggered, then I will also wait for the second position. No one knows where the market would go.

    Here is also a picture of USDJPY and I did the same thing here.

    Attachment 13067

    This is the way I generally manage my position.

    NB: This is my demo practice and this is the way I intend doing it on real account.

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,488
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    How to manage your stop loss brings in the best of everything that we are seeing that can work well for some reason that we all should know that the well known and the best of every thing is well instituded and works well for everyone who wants to know forex for that we can be able to do a lot and bring the right mind set, but mamaging the account is really important

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    How to manage your stop loss brings in the best of everything that we are seeing that can work well for some reason that we all should know that the well known and the best of every thing is well instituded and works well for everyone who wants to know forex for that we can be able to do a lot and bring the right mind set, but mamaging the account is really important
    [lang=id]traders need to understand the reason behind the stop loss using, and they will set it to protect their balance and take it as the risk and limited, very helpful for traders to avoid unwanted situation that can happen to us and because we do not know what will happen and because forex trading is a dynamic business,[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I believe this specific broker does anything since equivalent since myself. My spouse and i agree along with you, in the event that he could be a brand new broker available subsequently a number of mental concerns may well climb whenever exchanging on the real account. Then again that is excellent this exchanging style is actually good along with he will depend on exchanging this daily timeframe. Ultimately we could make sure a great number of professionals are generally going to concur how the longer timeframe is the better.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Forex traders are making mistakes if they believe they can be right all the time, that is very wrong of the trader. Forex traders will lose when they read their analysis correctly at times, so, it is at the best interest of the trader to plan for their entry, exits and overall management of their trading account. This is the right way to trade and the market will not caught you unaware.
    Well, that is one of the reason. The biggest problem in here is just that not all traders are good enough to keep making money but they have too much confident. I will say that confident in here is very good but don't trade too big with just one confident. That is something that will eventually make us loss it big and suffer. Always use stop loss when entering as risk management.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,026
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, that is one of the reason. The biggest problem in here is just that not all traders are good enough to keep making money but they have too much confident. I will say that confident in here is very good but don't trade too big with just one confident. That is something that will eventually make us loss it big and suffer. Always use stop loss when entering as risk management.
    Main problem is traders lack patience and trade very aggressively. They do not follow risk management. Forex trading is better than other business and i think forex trading is a excellent opportunity for all those traders who wants to earn some money and if you become experienced person then you get success in a short time..

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Main problem is traders lack patience and trade very aggressively. They do not follow risk management. Forex trading is better than other business and i think forex trading is a excellent opportunity for all those traders who wants to earn some money and if you become experienced person then you get success in a short time..
    traders who trade aggressive should be planning to lose aggressively. i did something of aggressive trading at times and i know i do not get success through it. this makes me not to be thinking of it anymore. it is good to plan your trade and trade it in accuracy.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    It is really important to be able to manage the position because when we can management our position then we can make money from the business. We would not be affected by greed which makes traders to take trades and then at the end of it they end up closing it in loss which after it must have been in profits. Ultimately being able to manage it will be so much helpful.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders who trade aggressive should be planning to lose aggressively. i did something of aggressive trading at times and i know i do not get success through it. this makes me not to be thinking of it anymore. it is good to plan your trade and trade it in accuracy.
    The only best way I see to trade forex is by following it the right way. one who trades aggressively will only end up losing there money. Forex is that kind of business that needs good considerable amount of patient and good trading methods. Position management is mostly important but patient is what is needed to be able to manage the trade the right way.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    It is really important to be able to manage the position because when we can management our position then we can make money from the business. We would not be affected by greed which makes traders to take trades and then at the end of it they end up closing it in loss which after it must have been in profits. Ultimately being able to manage it will be so much helpful.
    [lang=id]for traders who understand with their position, so they will know for what the right thing for them, and why they will always prepare themselves to face some conditions and try to always solve them one by one, forex trading is about the skill and to know their own position will need a good skill too[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]for traders who understand with their position, so they will know for what the right thing for them, and why they will always prepare themselves to face some conditions and try to always solve them one by one, forex trading is about the skill and to know their own position will need a good skill too[/lang]
    many conditions can be seen by traders of this business, and the good part of this is the way traders are making their trades. when traders are god to making their trades better with the use of their protection too, they will make their money nicely.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •