Forex which position deserves in the business list?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex which position deserves in the business list?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Forex which position deserves in the business list?

What do you think forex which position deserves in the business list its the best or it have place in the top 3.What do you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    no doubt forex is best business and i think it is number one online business without forex world economic cant stable.daily four trillion dollars trade occur which is very much important for world economy.other then forex all online business are scams so its better not to select any wrong or scam business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Forex seems to top the list are included in the category of investment business. Because forex investment currency pair is similar to stock trading. It's just the movement of forex has a much better price than stocks, forex and also more reliable because forex trading has a more strict supervision and also transact internationally.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well to me forex is a leading business in terms of finance and liquidity which would place forex at the top of investment portfolio, forex is not just traded by individuals, even a company which intends to carryout there foreign transactions would come to the forex market to source for funds,or exchange currencies.so basically economy can survive without foreign exchange.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    As forex trading is a best online business where millions of people are trading and earning a huge amount of profit.I think Forex deserves to be on top three position in the business list.As Forex trading is a very suitable and profitable business in which any one can trade from any where and at any time and can earn a lot of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The person who really hard working in the business. and the work do in a proper way ,then he/she can deserves the business . The Forex trading is the best online business where millions of people are trading and learning and earning a huge amount of profit . the Forex trading business is the best online business and suitable business forever

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Forex trading business is the best on line home based business and there is no business or job which comes next to it whether on line or off line, as it is globally present real and genuine moreover the flexibility of doing this business is wonderful, any time of day between Monday to Friday so it has 1st position in my view in the business list.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Different traders have different expectation and analysis about Forex market.
    in my opinion Forex should be at top 1 place among other online business, where you neither to invest huge money, nor you need to make chain ( multi level marketing ) to earn bigger amount. You just need to learn proper things and implement at right place and enjoy unlimited profit for your life long.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I always get a job in my country or to carry a big business that will help to open up my life to earn some money to have a good old plan. We need the support of other sources of foreign currency earnings, so it is definitely a risky business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex is the best online trading platform- no doubt in it. If we want to involve in any online earning sources, then we need to give top priority on this trade. Forex trade is very authentic and not scammed like many other online scammed sites. We can trust on this trade without any hesitation, but we need to bring self-confidence on our own trading skill and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast