Where do you have founded forex market?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you have founded forex market?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Where do you have founded forex market?

Hello forum members i want to ask that where do you have founded the forex market because now we can see it everywhere on the internet in youtube,facebook and other.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I found the forex trading beginning from PTP forum and forex forum. At that time I saw many members who run forex trading in addition active in various forums, so I think forex trading is good enough to be studied as well as increase my knowledge about the world of investing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Hello forum members i want to ask that where do you have founded the forex market because now we can see it everywhere on the internet in youtube,facebook and other.
    I think you will fined the based the forex trading forum and i think you will get all the basic knowledge of the trading and practice of the trading so i think the basic forum of the trading and i think in the forum you will get all the basic of the trading so we get the basic knowledge of the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Funny if I remembered how i got to here of forex,I.heard about forex in a radio program and it caught my attention ever since then,although I went for a seminar coordinated by a so called expert,who only thought me how to identifying a buy and se candlestick,and I took it from there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    my friends tell me about this business so i decided to be a Forex trader to make some money from any where and any time .i think it is a cool business and you can be rich from this business but you must have some experience to achieve this goal .

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mohamed reda; 10-25-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    in my mind and I think you will fined the based the forex trading forum and i think you will get all the basic knowledge of the trading and practice of the trading so i think the basic forum of the trading and i think in the forum you will get all the basic of the trading so we get the basic knowledge of the trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It was a friend that told me about the market some years back, it is very good to know that it is a good trading market that will tell the trader wall what he needs to get the money. This si why i am still staying in the market, and for the fact that the market is very easy to trade and require less time on the side of the trader too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Well i have found Forex trading market from a friend of mine.I was quite depressed from my last job and when he introduced me here.He was earning well here and he taught me how to trade safe and earning profits.Now i am trading since two years and i had made forex as my permanent job and learned it very well to make consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Once my friend told me about forex bussiness that its world highly profitible and riskeast bussiness.But in my opinion if you have sound and well knowledge about market financial analysis and having good observation about macro data then its the world biggest and highly profitible bussiness.From one year before i have started bussiness in forex market and running live account in dutt forex company and search a lot of information about this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    I was in desperate search of an on line home based business to generate some short of secondary income through internet but it was of no help and I lost a lot of money here and there then one of my face book friend guided me to this wonderful opportunity which is very genuine and real and that's how I got this business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast