we behave different with demo account and real account-loss reason - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: we behave different with demo account and real account-loss reason

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

we behave different with demo account and real account-loss reason

i am here from 3years and know many traders who have used demo account for practice but they not learned something, the reason is:

1- on demo account they open an order and leave it for some time, may be not check after 2 days, if they got profit they think they have good strategy but on real account they open an order and check account in every mintue and some time close in loss in just some hours, can't make strong decision

2- on demo account they trade freely and make decision, but on real account they become emotional and lose money in this way

3- on demo account after losing money not take tension but on real account after losing they try to recover and place big lot order and lose more money in tension

4- on demo account trade not become greedy but on real he just try to make more and more in short time.

there are many things more which are bad, we should avoid them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    [lang=de]No doubt. In demo we do become emotional but in real trading account we do. We also afraid of take entry in real trading account but in demo we do not. Actually everything depends on our psychology and thinking. IF we can consider real as demo and trade carefully then the result or output would same as demo. Thinking and concentration matters. Use it properly and get better result.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Well, if we are trading in forex market and then we want to make money, the journey needs to start from the demo account because we have to handle the demo account as though we are handling the real trading account. Having different behavior on real and then having a different one on the demo account does not make the learning serious.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Well, if we are trading in forex market and then we want to make money, the journey needs to start from the demo account because we have to handle the demo account as though we are handling the real trading account. Having different behavior on real and then having a different one on the demo account does not make the learning serious.
    That entails using the same money and risk management used on the demo account on the real account. Because using different money and risk management on each account will be a problem. I see a lot complaining of the emotions. I actually have to say that, if we can maintain risk management discipline and master it on demo, it can be used on real account too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    That entails using the same money and risk management used on the demo account on the real account. Because using different money and risk management on each account will be a problem. I see a lot complaining of the emotions. I actually have to say that, if we can maintain risk management discipline and master it on demo, it can be used on real account too.
    the basic reason why some trader does better with the demo account than the real account is because there lack understanding on the market when trading,there is no easy way to trade forex than for the trader to understand what he/she is about to do with the market when doing trading analysis before trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    I would not say that I behave differently. At the some point of time, it becomes boring either in the demo trading or in the real trading and the traders start the orders which they should not start. This is the reason why the ultimate results are not very nice for many people.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i am here from 3years and know many traders who have used demo account for practice but they not learned something, the reason is:

1- on demo account they open an order and leave it for some time, may be not check after 2 days, if they got profit they think they have good strategy but on real account they open an order and check account in every mintue and some time close in loss in just some hours, can't make strong decision

2- on demo account they trade freely and make decision, but on real account they become emotional and lose money in this way

3- on demo account after losing money not take tension but on real account after losing they try to recover and place big lot order and lose more money in tension

4- on demo account trade not become greedy but on real he just try to make more and more in short time.

there are many things more which are bad, we should avoid them

some people assume that trading using your own money on a real account is more responsible and careful. so they trade with a little burden that don't lose. while if you use a demo account there is no burden, because the money is virtual, we will not lose money. but strangely, when using a real account with your own money, how much more loss, more often loss. but on the demo account the profits continue, almost never loss. this problem is actually a problem in mindset. and this mindset is what we must fix.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234