we behave different with demo account and real account-loss reason - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: we behave different with demo account and real account-loss reason

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

    we behave different with demo account and real account-loss reason

    i am here from 3years and know many traders who have used demo account for practice but they not learned something, the reason is:

    1- on demo account they open an order and leave it for some time, may be not check after 2 days, if they got profit they think they have good strategy but on real account they open an order and check account in every mintue and some time close in loss in just some hours, can't make strong decision

    2- on demo account they trade freely and make decision, but on real account they become emotional and lose money in this way

    3- on demo account after losing money not take tension but on real account after losing they try to recover and place big lot order and lose more money in tension

    4- on demo account trade not become greedy but on real he just try to make more and more in short time.

    there are many things more which are bad, we should avoid them

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    The reason on loss in real trading is that we did not take the demo trading sincerely and all the people thinks that it is the waste of time and failed.

    I would like to suggest all the newbies that they should take the demo trading seriously in order to get the fruitful result in real trading.
    yes you are right, mostly people do not trade on demo account seriously and i think this is bad thing, because from demo account practice we can learn safely, so this is good if we take it seriously, we think this is waste of time and try just real account trading and lose money, then think forex is bad business and blame just forex not ownself, this is totally bad thing

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    In my opinion sir, what I have noticed is that; the demo trading is the virtual trading account, and most traders (if not all) have the virtual feelings about it as well, it is not real. This is why it will never be the same thing like the real trading account, traders might try to make it same, but the difference would always be clear.
    yes , you are also right, demo account and real account have difference, and i think we make it different, becuase with just demo account we totally trade without any intention and in demo compitition we trade with mind, and in real we trade with tensions, so this is thing we make the difference then can not learn from demo account practice, if we are able to remove this difference we can earn here

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    There are so many reasons to lose in real trading account and you are right that four of them are very popular right now, trader's show the less interest in demo trading account, this is also true that real trading account contain the psychology, emotion pressure but in demo we don't have much experience of it due to virtual money use. In demo nobody take much tension because we are not losing anything. That's why trader's have be conscious at the time of demo learning.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    There are so many reasons to lose in real trading account and you are right that four of them are very popular right now, trader's show the less interest in demo trading account, this is also true that real trading account contain the psychology, emotion pressure but in demo we don't have much experience of it due to virtual money use. In demo nobody take much tension because we are not losing anything. That's why trader's have be conscious at the time of demo learning.
    yes that's why mostly people not get the benifit of demo account practice, for this i think we should participate in demo contest because then we will trade with interest and can be able to learn many things, so this is good thing i think, simple demo practice people not like, i also participate now on demo account compitions, and earn and learning both at same time

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes that's why mostly people not get the benifit of demo account practice, for this i think we should participate in demo contest because then we will trade with interest and can be able to learn many things, so this is good thing i think, simple demo practice people not like, i also participate now on demo account compitions, and earn and learning both at same time
    Demo account competitions are better than the demo learning, so its a good choice for trader's to spend time with demo trading contests, they are free to join and trader's can take real experience of forex market there. Personally I don't have much time to join contests I am already busy with my trading, but for a new trader its a great deal to start with robo forex demo contests.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes that's why mostly people not get the benifit of demo account practice, for this i think we should participate in demo contest because then we will trade with interest and can be able to learn many things, so this is good thing i think, simple demo practice people not like, i also participate now on demo account compitions, and earn and learning both at same time
    It is not a good thing to be trading without the knowledge on how to trade the market, that is the work of the demo trading for traders. Demo is very good, it can give the trader the best when they find the right means to its trading, and the demo traders are really perfecting what they are learning without fear of losing before they do it in the real trading.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is not a good thing to be trading without the knowledge on how to trade the market, that is the work of the demo trading for traders. Demo is very good, it can give the trader the best when they find the right means to its trading, and the demo traders are really perfecting what they are learning without fear of losing before they do it in the real trading.
    Yes sir demo trading account is good but it have its limitations and there is time when we have to leave the demo trading account. So many have a wrong idea about the success many trader's believe in demo success, for them demo trading is success. But I believe that there should be a proper time to think about the use of real account. It should not be long time use of demo for our learning.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I think that is the most reason why we loss, we tend to trade on the demo account and then succeed but then when on the real account it becomes a different thing. Thus I have learned that the reason behind the loss is the fact that traders on the demo account trade with risk free account thus they trade the way they want to, but on the real account they trade with fear because they have not fully learned.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Demo account competitions are better than the demo learning, so its a good choice for trader's to spend time with demo trading contests, they are free to join and trader's can take real experience of forex market there. Personally I don't have much time to join contests I am already busy with my trading, but for a new trader its a great deal to start with robo forex demo contests.
    It doest not matter how you are learning but learning should be effective and it should be properly done with the use of trading principles. Demo trading contests are good for our skill, we can increase our skill and can find out good trading patterns for ourself, trader's can develop their trading system with the help of demo trading account or contests.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I think that is the most reason why we loss, we tend to trade on the demo account and then succeed but then when on the real account it becomes a different thing. Thus I have learned that the reason behind the loss is the fact that traders on the demo account trade with risk free account thus they trade the way they want to, but on the real account they trade with fear because they have not fully learned.
    there are some reasons about it, and i guess almost of us got the experiences about it and had the conclusion too, so, after all, we just need to change this situations, make a good conditions at real account trading is like at demo account, the answer is in us, we just need to dig it, or just to change the bad habit that was born at demo account and become the obstacle at real account trading

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Demo account competitions are better than the demo learning, so its a good choice for trader's to spend time with demo trading contests, they are free to join and trader's can take real experience of forex market there. Personally I don't have much time to join contests I am already busy with my trading, but for a new trader its a great deal to start with robo forex demo contests.
    The problem sometimes in demo contests we are pressured to use higher lot sizes because other traders is also using huge positions that can lead to a wrong mindset for us, I think it would be better if we just practice in the standard demo account where we can implement our trading strategy slowly and we can also learn different technique without spending real money.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •