A little knowledge about economic
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little knowledge about economic

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post A little knowledge about economic

I think if a person who have a little knowledge about the world economic can become successful more faster then who don't know nothing.What do you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    It seems the economic knowledge can help us in the analysis of forex. Because the forex trading also has a link with the world economy, I think we seem to be able to analyze forex with economic formulas that we know. Economics also learn about money management and risk calculations are often used for business purposes, so it is very suitable formula we use to make money management in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I would agree with you hence foreign exchange is connected to an economy, or should I say the world economy ,I believed someone with a good knowledge on economics would have an edge over someone without a baground knowledge in economics hence you'll need to study the fundamental aspect of an economy to fully understand the the strength and weaknesses of an edge currency.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    economy date has a lot to do when trading since the market is base on economy data of each country pair we are trading,basically economy news and calendar is very important when trading as a newbies must try and understand how to implement this news into his trading,it gives more profit and kinda makes trading easy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex news knowledge is important for every person because if we not a fundamental trader then we will also get benefit from these news . We can prevent from big loss by knowing the outcomes of these news. I also control my trade from big loss when i see the release time of a high impact news. It is necessary for every forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yeah it is right that we should keep some knowledge about economic not only Fore Forex trading market as it is also required in many various fields and it is good to know about economic .....a little knowledge can improve our trading ...so it is good to be know about economic...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    knowledge is must in each and every field.some knowledge about economic is important in order to be successful in forex trading market..even a little knowledge can improve our trading..so it is good to know about economic in forex trading in order to earn huge profits in forex trading.....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think foreign exchange is connected to an economy,and a little knowledge about economic is very important for every trader.Basically economy news and calendar is very important when trading as a newbies must try and understand how to implement this news into his trading.So it is very suitable formula to make money management in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    In the Forex trading business ,A little knowledge about economic is very important for every trader . Basically economy news and calender is very important when trading as newbies must try and understand how to implement this news into his trading . so it is very formula to make money management in the Forex trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Surely i think this knowledge of economics have no doubt about trading and it will bring more profit in the Forex trading system,so traders can earn more profit if they think Economical thought.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast