How to know how many buyers and seller currently?
Page 1 of 235 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Mate first of all I want to tell you that no indicator will show you the real market buyer's and seller's participation on chart, it will be better if you will learn about technical analysis, with the help of support and resistance you can know much about the demand and supply zone, or buyers and seller's in market. Don't rely much on indicator's about that because they don't show the real over bought or over sold zones.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate first of all I want to tell you that no indicator will show you the real market buyer's and seller's participation on chart, it will be better if you will learn about technical analysis, with the help of support and resistance you can know much about the demand and supply zone, or buyers and seller's in market. Don't rely much on indicator's about that because they don't show the real over bought or over sold zones.
    yeah this is a good to listen how many buyer and sellers at the movement we seen but may be we did not cause no one company allow us to watch this cause its a secret there client and i think we have a choice to know that and work on that which demand and supply more and this zone is very complicated cause it also behind the market and its a toally real sitatuon once we know that we close to juge the marker very well...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    in my career in this field i never seen these type of indicators or any tricks that can show the result of buyer and sellers but yeah if you are a broker or exchange then you can do it and see the all result but this is not possible for a newbie and any kind of one person so if you know that which can be showed this then also please tell me ...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    in my opinion no one indicator show you this and you have to just work on your trade just and see the all your trade in your history also so i think these thing only able to show broker and otherwise no one see this if we just work on our trades then may be its good for us and over trade as well so dont thing so much and just trade your self...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Moving average, Macd and more several indicator's? Can you tell me sir exactly how much indicators you are using on chart? First of all you should learn about the use of technical study properly in trading, let me tell you one thing that indicator's work alone in forex market, to make a good trading analysis you have to use all the trading elements together. We have to be smarter to work better in this forex business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Moving average, Macd and more several indicator's? Can you tell me sir exactly how much indicators you are using on chart? First of all you should learn about the use of technical study properly in trading, let me tell you one thing that indicator's work alone in forex market, to make a good trading analysis you have to use all the trading elements together. We have to be smarter to work better in this forex business.
    haha good but not at all so forget these type of thing in this market not yet make any kind of indicators that will showed you this type of buyers and sellers in this market so avoid this if you can consider be a batter trader in this field so that is very good for you and for your trade so please focus this and then you learn a better in this market thanks ...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    I am also using these indicator's but you have a wrong calculation about the buyer's and seller impact in the market, You can use indicator's to judge the buyer and sellers strenght but they are lagging in nature so you will never get a good result from that all the time about the anlaysis of buyers' and sellers. I would suggest you to concentrate on technical analysis, fundamental anaysis, and market trend to know more about the concept of buyer and seller.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    yeah, I know that successful traders knows them moments in a year and that repeats year after year, I was testing indicator called tickstrike.
    You are wrong thinking that there are no indicator displaying how many bayers and sellers in a moment - the problem is you never know how it
    will changed in next few minutes

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Well there are many websites that tell you what is the situation of the market and also there are many indicators but the thing to be noted is that you have to base your system on the basis of the technical and fundamental analysis because the data that you are talking about is volatile and it may be changing with the passage of time and then what shall you do. If in the morning the buyers were 50% and in the evening they are 60% then what shall you do with your trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 235 123451151101 ... LastLast