How to know how many buyers and seller currently?
Page 1 of 239 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Mate first of all I want to tell you that no indicator will show you the real market buyer's and seller's participation on chart, it will be better if you will learn about technical analysis, with the help of support and resistance you can know much about the demand and supply zone, or buyers and seller's in market. Don't rely much on indicator's about that because they don't show the real over bought or over sold zones.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Moving average, Macd and more several indicator's? Can you tell me sir exactly how much indicators you are using on chart? First of all you should learn about the use of technical study properly in trading, let me tell you one thing that indicator's work alone in forex market, to make a good trading analysis you have to use all the trading elements together. We have to be smarter to work better in this forex business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    I am also using these indicator's but you have a wrong calculation about the buyer's and seller impact in the market, You can use indicator's to judge the buyer and sellers strenght but they are lagging in nature so you will never get a good result from that all the time about the anlaysis of buyers' and sellers. I would suggest you to concentrate on technical analysis, fundamental anaysis, and market trend to know more about the concept of buyer and seller.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    yeah, I know that successful traders knows them moments in a year and that repeats year after year, I was testing indicator called tickstrike.
    You are wrong thinking that there are no indicator displaying how many bayers and sellers in a moment - the problem is you never know how it
    will changed in next few minutes

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    You can not know certainly how many buyer and sellers we have in the market, though we can know this through the trend of the market. Which means that when there is more of an uptrend then it means that the buyer is more than the sellers. Thus this is a simple way to understand the strength of the buyers and the sellers.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    You can not know certainly how many buyer and sellers we have in the market, though we can know this through the trend of the market. Which means that when there is more of an uptrend then it means that the buyer is more than the sellers. Thus this is a simple way to understand the strength of the buyers and the sellers.
    Trend is also a good way to learn about the strength of buyers and sellers, trader's can use moving average indicator also to know about strength of a trend, 200 Moving average is strong one to calculate the strength of the buyer's, below the 200 SMA seller's are in power and Above the 200 Moving average buyer's would be in strong power.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Trend is also a good way to learn about the strength of buyers and sellers, trader's can use moving average indicator also to know about strength of a trend, 200 Moving average is strong one to calculate the strength of the buyer's, below the 200 SMA seller's are in power and Above the 200 Moving average buyer's would be in strong power.
    trend is what i mostly following in the forex business. it can make traders to know the best thing to be doing and making their ways in the forex business. the way to catch the trend are many and many are not proven abortive when traders know the way to get the right ones.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I just said according to my trading knowledge and the trading knowledge and experience I have got. The trend coupled with the candle stick pattern is the way which I do make use of in knowing the strength of the buyers and seller, but then something I have got to know is that when the trend is strong I don't take a trade that goes against the trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I just said according to my trading knowledge and the trading knowledge and experience I have got. The trend coupled with the candle stick pattern is the way which I do make use of in knowing the strength of the buyers and seller, but then something I have got to know is that when the trend is strong I don't take a trade that goes against the trend.
    that is not a new thing, traders can do it ad i support this fact for you. it is a way to do the validation to what you are working with as the candle trading strategy will work with the trend trading strategy you have too, that can give better results to you my friend.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 239 123451151101 ... LastLast