How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 239
Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239
Results 2,381 to 2,388 of 2388

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    To know that the number of seller and buyer trader only that time possible for trader have not know that it easy or possible for trader. You have need to more then hardworking and good earning about market and use demo account for trading practice after it you should develop strong and powerful strategy for our trading business.
    It impossible to know that everyone because in daily basic million of trader daily basic develop build multiple time frame strategy for trading and some are getting good profit and some are getting good loss from market. Good planning and good understanding about making strategy are very important for getting success on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haxis8 View Post
    It impossible to know that everyone because in daily basic million of trader daily basic develop build multiple time frame strategy for trading and some are getting good profit and some are getting good loss from market. Good planning and good understanding about making strategy are very important for getting success on this business.
    there are many indicators such as moving averages and trend line indicators that can tell you about the strength of how many buyers and sellers are in the market but no one can know about the exact number of sellers and buyers present in the market due to market volatility so try to make good plannings after analyzing the market with using best strategy method and earn a good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 223
    It is hard to get to know this, we can only get to make analysis and then comprehend the movement of the market and then make good trading decisions, I am yet to see the trading method and approach that helps any one to count how many buyers and sellers we have got in the market, all we can do is to ensure that we have done a strong proper analysis.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 1
    There is no point looking for information about the number of people who are possibly buying or selling each individual pair, this is not the focus we should have, just concentrate on your analysis and trade according to the signals you see, your discipline will be rewarded greatly if you are diligent in doing what's right.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ailenaa786 View Post
    there are many indicators such as moving averages and trend line indicators that can tell you about the strength of how many buyers and sellers are in the market but no one can know about the exact number of sellers and buyers present in the market due to market volatility so try to make good plannings after analyzing the market with using best strategy method and earn a good profit.
    i think there is no need to know about the number of buyers and sellers present in the market who selling and buying instead of focus on it, we need to focus on making our analysis strong and powerful that can be give us tight i formation about the market trend and it is not possible to know about it, you only find out the strength of each buyers and sellers which is only time wastage process for a trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    To know that the number of seller and buyer trader only that time possible for trader have not know that it easy or possible for trader. You have need to more then hardworking and good earning about market and use demo account for trading practice after it you should develop strong and powerful strategy for our trading business.
    It is very important for trader to find the market direction through trader sentiment from buying and selling so these will give trader always good option in work and we develop our trade plan safely for earning and for better trading we need to be work well and we have to practice and identify market direction for trading safely

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 135
    It is not simple to know how many of them and I don't think it is also possible to know, I think what the trader should know the most is that, they have to know how they can make analysis, that means having a good trading strategy, that for sure is the best way a trader can actually make good simple decision that will not affect them negatively.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 62
    It will be a total waste time trying to know how many traders are really buying or making sales trade at a point in time. This is not possible and I don't see how possible one can make sure they can earn through this way. This business is a risky trade and we should however make proper plans to work on maintaining a real trade. Forex is a promising trade and we should do everything possible to build a dependable system we can always rely on.

Not allowed!

Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239