How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 7
Page 7 of 239 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Anyways, to me I strongly believe that their is not tool in forex trade that Will enable you to know exactly the number of people in the market that is buying or selling, rather what the chart, the movement of the trend and Every other tools will make you, is to let know the follow of the trade and with that you will be able to predict whether to sell or buy in your trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    There is no way to know but there are indicators of knowing the flow of money into the market and that is how most people will know and understand the more there are trades in the account and,its the proper. its al best informed and processed in some. MACD is all well informed and advances when we can value it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I think you can use technical analysis to know that how much buyer's and sellers are active in the market along with it the direction of trend can also tell you that how much buyer's and sellers are active in the market. Personally I am using some candlesticks and moving average to know the buyer's and sellers effective in trading. The elephant bar is one of the famous bar to know the strength of buyers and sellers.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    There is no way to get to know this, but through the way which we make our analysis, we get to know the one that has more strength in the market, with the trends. This is what I have learned and when there is a range movement, it means the buyer and sellers are equal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bryTadas View Post
    HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks
    this is a sentimental analysis you are provoking here, this kind of analysis is built to know how much buyers and sellers are in the market in a specified time and it's usefull to know this information to have better decision which side you want to be, unfortunately, there are paid indicators which you can provide you such information.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I think big institutions have more information and also these numbers. But we can find good trends by looking at candles and using indicators. If trader have high intelligent is can easy understand forex trading strategy, but just have intelligent in forex trading is not enough because become trader must control his greed and emotion.
    Of course our intelligent trading skill is a different thing but the control of our trading psychological aspects would be also very prominent for our trading success. There is no doubt in it that some good institutes could have the good knowledge about the market because they are running this business since a long time and as far I know its a regularly work of them to tell the people about the forex market education so they have more experience and knowledge of this market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Trader View Post
    this is a sentimental analysis you are provoking here, this kind of analysis is built to know how much buyers and sellers are in the market in a specified time and it's usefull to know this information to have better decision which side you want to be, unfortunately, there are paid indicators which you can provide you such information.
    We have to mix our trading analysis to get the best from the market personally I rarely do trade with the market sentimental analysis I mostly concentrate on support and resistance points, in past I was working with the scalping but now don't have much time for the short term trading. I am regularly learning about the long term technical analysis use in forex and its helping me a lot to judge the market well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    We have to mix our trading analysis to get the best from the market personally I rarely do trade with the market sentimental analysis I mostly concentrate on support and resistance points, in past I was working with the scalping but now don't have much time for the short term trading. I am regularly learning about the long term technical analysis use in forex and its helping me a lot to judge the market well.
    It is not always good to mix, traders will mix when they are sure they can get away with the single one they are usisng. Sometimes, it is better to make trading very simple, and the way to make it very simple is to have the single strategy to get it done, and i prefer the technical strategy to get traders in good working skills to win.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I don't know and I don't check all those things in the market, because I am simply following my trading strategy to ensure that I am being able to make maximum profits.Technically experience has taught me that often at times it is good to follow the trend as it displays the strength of either the buyer or the sellers.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I don't know and I don't check all those things in the market, because I am simply following my trading strategy to ensure that I am being able to make maximum profits.Technically experience has taught me that often at times it is good to follow the trend as it displays the strength of either the buyer or the sellers.
    But with strategy you need to have a plan otherwise trading will get very complex. 95% of trader are losing in this business. it is understandable that these failure cause by many reasons. one of the main cause of it is trade without a plan and never use a stop loss. Without it, it is the beginning of the end of your trading..

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 239 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast