How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 6
Page 6 of 239 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I think big institutions have more information and also these numbers. But we can find good trends by looking at candles and using indicators. If trader have high intelligent is can easy understand forex trading strategy, but just have intelligent in forex trading is not enough because become trader must control his greed and emotion.
    Yes and this makes this market more uncertain for retail and small traders. most of the time we getting emotion after many losses but we should remind this that its a risky business. So first of all we without getting emotion we should learn about our mistakes and try to recover ourself.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    It is a bit simple for me, in the sense that I do make use of the trend strength to know how strong the buyers nor the sellers are in the market, although there is no guarantee that is the reason why before trading the risk management should be well planned and used rightly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bryTadas View Post
    Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?
    those sounds of impossible with the traders chance on moderating market as there must be the different auction on running within the field of each with the currency as the similar on strategics should be available with the offers on trader to appeals with the statistical works on manage to deliver confirmation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    I think that it's impossible for one to know the number of the people buying and selling in forex trade, because, once that is made possible for use you will see that no body will really be a loser or a professional in this trde, everybody will be getting profit in all his trade. And the demo account will be of no use again.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    It is a bit simple for me, in the sense that I do make use of the trend strength to know how strong the buyers nor the sellers are in the market, although there is no guarantee that is the reason why before trading the risk management should be well planned and used rightly.
    The strength of the market is defined always by the number of buyers against the seller of a pair of currencies in trading. That is not hard for traders since the need many things that will be of help to get that done. Traders should have their way, learn well and trade with what they know, that is what is going to reveal all what the trader needs to them. You need np further when you have that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by somebullado View Post
    those sounds of impossible with the traders chance on moderating market as there must be the different auction on running within the field of each with the currency as the similar on strategics should be available with the offers on trader to appeals with the statistical works on manage to deliver confirmation.
    yes i guess so that trader might gains with the minimum level on notification of the numbers of trader working with the manage of each with the plan as the indicator system gives as best to leads with reference as running of technical scripting on strategic qualification to helps as capturing the quotes on projected terms with the focus on appointment.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by somebullado View Post
    yes of course that those would be impossible and also some trader works with the different account by the different broker that one we can work with is on using of the utilization of the technical system and the indicators that those had with the notice as qualifying the different unit of variable with the arrange of algorithm as running with the modulation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by treasurechristain View Post
    I think that it's impossible for one to know the number of the people buying and selling in forex trade, because, once that is made possible for use you will see that no body will really be a loser or a professional in this trde, everybody will be getting profit in all his trade. And the demo account will be of no use again.
    It is not that possible for traders to know this, it is nearly impossible, but i do not believe their is anything that is impossible in the market. When the world are serious to know something like that, they should know it with some policies put together, but i do not believe such policies are put in place now, that may be the issue with them now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The trend should tell that much about the market, but then before then we have to understand on how to make analysis, that will determine how many buyers and sellers which should be in the market currently. But we can not get to know the exact number and on my own facet I don't think it is of any use getting to know the number in total.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The trend should tell that much about the market, but then before then we have to understand on how to make analysis, that will determine how many buyers and sellers which should be in the market currently. But we can not get to know the exact number and on my own facet I don't think it is of any use getting to know the number in total.
    [lang=ms]to know how many buyer and how many seller it so hard for me but what i know is about supply and demand.i think it like a same because when the market move it base on the supply and also base on demand.when we know area or zone of supply and demand it make easy to trader entry good position and also it the place to entry big lot size[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 239 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast