How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 5
Page 5 of 239 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I don't think there is any need knowing that, or perhaps it is a simple thing to know in the sense that you will be able to know it when you have get to know about the trend and therefore knowing that mostly the more the buyers the more the trend and the equal the buyers and seller the market will start ranging.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    For that we have to understand the topic of demand and supply in the market. Following indicators would only be good for trader's if they have the real idea of market demand and supply. A trader should also have the good idea of support and resistance because this is the second tern which can give us good idea of demand and supply structure in market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yes buddy we can't following our indicator's blindly its wrong if we don't have any sense that what is the market trend right now in the market, and what demand and supply saying about the market. Following indicator's blindly would give us so many bad trading signals and those misleading signals can eat our money very quickly from the trading account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I don't think there is any need knowing that, or perhaps it is a simple thing to know in the sense that you will be able to know it when you have get to know about the trend and therefore knowing that mostly the more the buyers the more the trend and the equal the buyers and seller the market will start ranging.
    Knowing the size of buyer's and seller would not be very easy for a trader I personally use moving cross action system for this because ther is a cyle in market which mostly take place time to time if market is climbing up in a regular mode for a bigger amount of pips then very soon it will go down and profit booking can be seen in the market for sure.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I don't think it's possible for us to actually know how many buyers and seller we have trading a particular currency pair because if it's possible we would all fall in one direction and make excess money. For now it's great the way we cannot understand how many are buying but the price movement will determine what happened for the day. I am more focus to develop myself and ensure I want good with forex trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    I don't think it's possible for us to actually know how many buyers and seller we have trading a particular currency pair because if it's possible we would all fall in one direction and make excess money. For now it's great the way we cannot understand how many are buying but the price movement will determine what happened for the day. I am more focus to develop myself and ensure I want good with forex trade.
    I think i will follow you on this. I myself have though really hard on this topic, and i believe this is certainly not possible, unless the leaders of the world want it possible. With the same faction of broker and liquidity provider, the traders that are working on buying and selling might be known on the trader's board. Aside this is a mystery to many traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by bryTadas View Post
    Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?
    used to read one of post by different forum mentioned about the customs of indy showing of their clients option to spares for different trader using of the bridging indicator that those might helps of the chance on capturing the major investors option to defines of finale on conclusion to submit of personal decision of order.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 13
    [lang=pt]I never had knowledge of this indicator but I think that he could very we help and learn the greatest possible information always would be good for us to have a better indication of the trend analysis, would give to know where this the largest buyers or sellers that would be very good for terms best profits and greater certainty of what to do on the stock market or financial market forex data.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I think i will follow you on this. I myself have though really hard on this topic, and i believe this is certainly not possible, unless the leaders of the world want it possible. With the same faction of broker and liquidity provider, the traders that are working on buying and selling might be known on the trader's board. Aside this is a mystery to many traders.
    I dont think knowing buyers or seller numbers is possible. Because with just few clicks this buying and selling happens and this is a liquid and potential market. But we can do this business without these numbers.It is not easy to become professional trader .It needs huge time and huge practice to become professional trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ChandniNight View Post
    I dont think knowing buyers or seller numbers is possible. Because with just few clicks this buying and selling happens and this is a liquid and potential market. But we can do this business without these numbers.It is not easy to become professional trader .It needs huge time and huge practice to become professional trader.
    I think big institutions have more information and also these numbers. But we can find good trends by looking at candles and using indicators. If trader have high intelligent is can easy understand forex trading strategy, but just have intelligent in forex trading is not enough because become trader must control his greed and emotion.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 239 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast