How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 55
Page 55 of 239 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    There are many ways to know that how much buyers and sellers are present on market current time. you can use indicators for it or any trading system. You also can check this on roboforex website where you can find how much seller and buyers of every forex market pair. In this way you can find that what is trend now on market and how much peoples are interested in buying and selling all of its pairs.
    This is good for trade planing on the basis of buyer and seller in the market ,because these are helpful in building a trend which is a good sign for trader to plan trade and get use better trade ideas for success , we have to learn more and more and will try our best in getting good trading opportunity and follow them on stander basis .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by kuning View Post
    This is good for trade planing on the basis of buyer and seller in the market ,because these are helpful in building a trend which is a good sign for trader to plan trade and get use better trade ideas for success , we have to learn more and more and will try our best in getting good trading opportunity and follow them on stander basis .
    Yes the imbalance between buyers and sellers creates trends in the market and this data about buyers and sellers could be useful for our analysis. This data will surely help and give us a view of the general market sentiment. But this data needs to be purchased and not freely accessible. Further to know the market and to know how to trade well we need to learn a lot.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    you can not predict it exactly that how many sellers and buyers present in the market but you can estimate it by observing through moving averages that when sellers are dominated the market and when buyers are dominated the market so you can take help from the different indicators for better estimation and follow a good risk management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by majoy View Post
    you can not predict it exactly that how many sellers and buyers present in the market but you can estimate it by observing through moving averages that when sellers are dominated the market and when buyers are dominated the market so you can take help from the different indicators for better estimation and follow a good risk management.
    But we can see the trend and so I must say, that would be more easier even. There are traders not living their order for long in the market. Such people will make it hard to know. But technically, when there is some kind of movement on the market. It goes far to tell on the market situation. The ranging market, meaning sideways market means buyers and sellers are equal. The trending market, if bullish, means more buyers and if bearish means more sellers.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]there's some indicator like that you can find them in this forum , but you should know it's not accurate and you should test it for a long time to can make a correction factor which help you to enter the order with low risky and select a good point for take profit and stop loss and also to enter an order[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Hello my friend, i went into research to see if i will be able to get answer for your request and luckily, i was able to get a good answer for you since you were asking if there is any indicator that can tell you the number of buyers and sellers in the market . Before now i was thinking that is not possible until i went into research and got two for you, The first one is called (buyers and sellers) and that one gives accurate number of both sellers and buyers, and the second is called Bears and Bulls power that you will find under that looks like MACD you can go to the internet and make a search for them Good luck to you.

b.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    Those indicators above are good indicators, traders only need the training with them. They can set the trend of the market, but cannot tell the trader the number of buyers and sellers. We do not care about that, we care about the profiting trading, that is how we can be fulfilling the dreams we have when coming to trade forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    It will be kind of hard to know actually, but the simple analysis I think will be a great knowledge to knowing that. You know you could know that there are more buyers and sellers in the market depending on the knowledge and skills you have gained in making analysis. Generally, it should be simply known that there are many activities in the market so it will be hard to come to conclusion on the exact number.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    i guess hard to know exactly many buyers and sellers at the market . but at least we can get the information from some brokers or websites who offer this, and i guess the best thing for us we only need to know how much volume is done as transaction at the market, and that become the reflection for market movements. for me, i combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to complete each others, and that become the simple thing to make approaches to the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    i guess hard to know exactly many buyers and sellers at the market . but at least we can get the information from some brokers or websites who offer this, and i guess the best thing for us we only need to know how much volume is done as transaction at the market, and that become the reflection for market movements. for me, i combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to complete each others, and that become the simple thing to make approaches to the market
    Also I see it as impossible to know because also we don't need to know how many buyers and sellers are there in the market. Taking notes about the trend and make analysis on them is enough to know how to take on the right position on the right time for maximum success, because trading against the trend is a wrong trading concept.

Not allowed!

Page 55 of 239 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast