How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 3
Page 3 of 239 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2389

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

    HI there

    I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

    Thanks

    Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, as this thread is so short, it is still meaningful if you take a closer look at it. I will firstly advice the thread starter to try to work with less indicator, because I noticed he is a new trader and he really needs guide of the professional traders. And of course, you have to think before you swim, that is where learning and building the right trading system comes in. That is what you will be using to know the right trading direction as well.
    do trading with too many indicators will not give us good validation about the market, and even too many data will make us hard to make a right decisions, better to remove some of them and filter it, then we can see the chart clearly and we can analyze it with well, so i do agree with you my friend,

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by bryTadas View Post
    I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present?
    those as trader manages with the different customs on view as running with the occupation on applying use of system and the models to gives with the decision on referring option to work with the decision as expending use of risks with the moderation of market on requesting target to complete within the given terms.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    do trading with too many indicators will not give us good validation about the market, and even too many data will make us hard to make a right decisions, better to remove some of them and filter it, then we can see the chart clearly and we can analyze it with well, so i do agree with you my friend,
    Thanks, I think I have the same views as you do, trading with too much indicators will only make us more confused and take the wrong trading decisions, I think this I have been able to learn long time ago. Now I am all after trading with the one and only indicators I have learned using of. In addition, I love the candle stick as it is of a great help to me, I follow the trend it tells me the strength of the buyers and sellers.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,556
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I think that knowing how many buyers and sellers nin not a difficult issue but we have to think of the trading strategies which can make a best use of the information . we have a volume button on right click on the chart can show you the needed information about the buyers and sellers.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that knowing how many buyers and sellers nin not a difficult issue but we have to think of the trading strategies which can make a best use of the information . we have a volume button on right click on the chart can show you the needed information about the buyers and sellers.
    Well, it is not an easy thing to know the amount of buyers and sellers in the market. If you ever thought you could be making use of that all the time, you will always be missing out in the market. I make sure that I do my analysis and follow the path that I know is good for me and make the trade based on my trading system only.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it is not an easy thing to know the amount of buyers and sellers in the market. If you ever thought you could be making use of that all the time, you will always be missing out in the market. I make sure that I do my analysis and follow the path that I know is good for me and make the trade based on my trading system only.
    It is simple to know unless we want to make it complicated for us, therefore to me I know that the best way to know is to follow the trend. The trend is the best way we would be able to know the strength of buyers and seller and then know when the trend is able to reverse. But then I think traders are looking for more easier way.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    It is simple to know unless we want to make it complicated for us, therefore to me I know that the best way to know is to follow the trend. The trend is the best way we would be able to know the strength of buyers and seller and then know when the trend is able to reverse. But then I think traders are looking for more easier way.
    Well, it is simple to know, but lots of traders are not even sure of themselves. While some traders are not concentrating nad are emotional, that is why they do not have the full courage to make decision often in the market. My advice for traders to have a good strategy and build that strategy into a reliable tradaing system that will be the guide of the trader all the time.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it is simple to know, but lots of traders are not even sure of themselves. While some traders are not concentrating nad are emotional, that is why they do not have the full courage to make decision often in the market. My advice for traders to have a good strategy and build that strategy into a reliable tradaing system that will be the guide of the trader all the time.
    [lang=id]traders need to make sure for their decision with good reasons behind it, the chances is always be there but we need to get the right ones where we can take them properly, so wait for good moments with good analysis is very important, so do not enter the market so rush and good confidence will make them have a braveness to make a decision[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]traders need to make sure for their decision with good reasons behind it, the chances is always be there but we need to get the right ones where we can take them properly, so wait for good moments with good analysis is very important, so do not enter the market so rush and good confidence will make them have a braveness to make a decision[/lang]
    This is not a joking matter, it is a serious matter that will need the expertise of the trader all the time. Traders are more on the way of their system of trading, this is what will really be guiding traders towards the right path in the market, and that can get traders to success when they utilize it very well. That means success to me if the system is handled well.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    There is no way we would be able to know the exact numbers, even the brokers has no access to such an information, in addition, there is no need knowing, we can simply know the through the trend, wherein when there is an up trend then I think we should know that the buyers are more than the sellers that is how it is been known.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 239 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •