How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 2
Page 2 of 239 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Well, as this thread is so short, it is still meaningful if you take a closer look at it. I will firstly advice the thread starter to try to work with less indicator, because I noticed he is a new trader and he really needs guide of the professional traders. And of course, you have to think before you swim, that is where learning and building the right trading system comes in. That is what you will be using to know the right trading direction as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, as this thread is so short, it is still meaningful if you take a closer look at it. I will firstly advice the thread starter to try to work with less indicator, because I noticed he is a new trader and he really needs guide of the professional traders. And of course, you have to think before you swim, that is where learning and building the right trading system comes in. That is what you will be using to know the right trading direction as well.
    Knowing how much buyers and sellers in the market to me is more simple, I mean, it could be done when when we have that good skills and basic knowledge, thus I get to know with the trend, therefore when the trend is bullish I am careful with going against it, I make sure that it is confirmed that the trend is exhausted before taking trade on it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Knowing how much buyers and sellers in the market to me is more simple, I mean, it could be done when when we have that good skills and basic knowledge, thus I get to know with the trend, therefore when the trend is bullish I am careful with going against it, I make sure that it is confirmed that the trend is exhausted before taking trade on it.
    it is not simple to know the buyers and sellers, you can always be looking at many brokers and internet site to get this. and as you may know, the system are not always correct at times, some traders would have closed their order and you will still be seeing active.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is not simple to know the buyers and sellers, you can always be looking at many brokers and internet site to get this. and as you may know, the system are not always correct at times, some traders would have closed their order and you will still be seeing active.
    Well, friend, I think you should know that you can not know the exact amount of buyers and sellers in the market, therefore believe me, it is not of so much importance thus I would know that the sellers are much at the moment when currencies is trending towards the downside and when it does the opposite that shows that too many buyers are in the market, thus we need to know that and understand it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Well, it is not simple thing to know this really, and I would rather advice traders to stop looking for the way that would make their trading complex, they should try to look for the way that will always get them to the right shape of trading and that is through their right trading system and plans, that will really help them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it is not simple thing to know this really, and I would rather advice traders to stop looking for the way that would make their trading complex, they should try to look for the way that will always get them to the right shape of trading and that is through their right trading system and plans, that will really help them.
    I concur with you, trying to know makes no sense and it would get them more confused, I think we need to keep our trade simple enough and to me I know a simple way of knowing which is never to go against a trend, thus a bullish trend like I said before means that there are more buyers than sellers thus it is not advisable to sell.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    I concur with you, trying to know makes no sense and it would get them more confused, I think we need to keep our trade simple enough and to me I know a simple way of knowing which is never to go against a trend, thus a bullish trend like I said before means that there are more buyers than sellers thus it is not advisable to sell.
    Actually we have to follow the simple approach as you are saying, because nobody have that skill from where they can count all the trader's very easily and can say very easily that you have to buy or sell now, we should simply follow the trend and it will automatically clear for us that where people want to go now, but we should be careful with the management because market trend is not always friend, some time it can punch you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Actually we have to follow the simple approach as you are saying, because nobody have that skill from where they can count all the trader's very easily and can say very easily that you have to buy or sell now, we should simply follow the trend and it will automatically clear for us that where people want to go now, but we should be careful with the management because market trend is not always friend, some time it can punch you
    Yes and it would make one insane just looking for an indicator that would help him or her on how to select and know that much buyers and sellers are in the market, to me the trend will tell on that and from time I have always form the good trading discipline of following the trend when I see a continuation signal according to my trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yes and it would make one insane just looking for an indicator that would help him or her on how to select and know that much buyers and sellers are in the market, to me the trend will tell on that and from time I have always form the good trading discipline of following the trend when I see a continuation signal according to my trading strategy.
    What a great post buddy, and I think that's enough to understand with the help of market trend that which is best for trader's and how much buyer's and sellers are working in current time with the trend direction, a long term bullish trend means buyer's are active in the market, and on the other hand seller's are active when we able to see a long bearish trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    What a great post buddy, and I think that's enough to understand with the help of market trend that which is best for trader's and how much buyer's and sellers are working in current time with the trend direction, a long term bullish trend means buyer's are active in the market, and on the other hand seller's are active when we able to see a long bearish trend.
    I can count how many times I have been able to see a continuation signal that worked as expected. Thus, I don't have to know how many buyers and sellers in the market, I just have to follow the market the way I understand the market, where as understanding that forex trading is a business that is unpredictable and there have been trading methods that have been working for traders, therefore following the trend is the best way.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 239 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast